Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fine Art Wedding Photography, Jose Villa Seminar 2007 4th - 6th June.

Default Re: Fine Art Wedding Photography, Jose Villa Seminar 2007 4th - 6th June.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Gilbert, you should have join us at K-box. I sang "Linda" to Linda Chaja! We party way to hard.

I love this workshop and have so many good memories. It has shifted my paradigm and makes me a better wedding photographer.
    I was so moped already , ahhh! Enghong, please show me the photos on our dinner on the 15th!, I bring my candid as well as try to print some pics from the workshop to show the rest.

Default Re: Fine Art Wedding Photography, Jose Villa Seminar 2007 4th - 6th June.

I enjoyed the workshop as much as you guys did, really.
    It's my first time attending a workshop conducted by a world-class wedding photographer and the exchanges we had and the insights we were given are something that no photography schools can teach.

Even though his style of shooting is different (and I am not going to change it just because I want to be as successful as him), there is no stopping me in learning from him how to pursue an individual style that best works for me, how to market and brand myself, and how to reach the target market that i am after.

The topics covered are what we expected to be included, BUT the most important aspect of the workshop was, in my opinion, being able to get answers to some questions that only a top wedding photographer can give.

Another valuable aspect of the workshop is to get to network with fellow wedding photographers who are not hesitant to share their thoughts, methodology, resources and certainly some good-natured jokes.

I sincerely hope these are signs of better things to come. Thanks to WPN and in particular Eadwine, Gabriel & Kuang for sacrificing their valuable time and not to mention money from their own pockets to make this workshop an enjoyable experience.

www.greymatterphotography.com
    www.greymatterphotography.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by akertesz View Post
    It's my first time attending a workshop conducted by a world-class wedding photographer and the exchanges we had and the insights we were given are something that no photography schools can teach.

Even though his style of shooting is different (and I am not going to change it just because I want to be as successful as him), there is no stopping me in learning from him how to pursue an individual style that best works for me, how to market and brand myself, and how to reach the target market that i am after.

The topics covered are what we expected to be included, BUT the most important aspect of the workshop was, in my opinion, being able to get answers to some questions that only a top wedding photographer can give.

Another valuable aspect of the workshop is to get to network with fellow wedding photographers who are not hesitant to share their thoughts, methodology, resources and certainly some good-natured jokes.

I sincerely hope these are signs of better things to come. Thanks to WPN and in particular Eadwine, Gabriel & Kuang for sacrificing their valuable time and not to mention money from their own pockets to make this workshop an enjoyable experience.

Hey, thanks for sharing stuff with me KC! I was excited too see you as well and I must say, very very humbled by your works! See you soon at the next meetup!

Looks like i miss out all the fun too, yeah?

And yes, the workshop is really great, i'm enjoying every minute of it. A lot of information exchanged among our fellow wedding photographers who don't mind sharing their "trade secrets".

Thanks guys for making this workshop a success and a fun one to attend.
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by akertesz View Post

Great to see you there! Haha... Been a long while since we last met. Your works are really masterpieces. Let's meet up again soon.
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Yeah this workshop is absolutely a blast! Thanks Jose and Linda! And thank you WPN!

Yay! The workshop was soooooo much fun. Thanks to everyone for attending. Each one of you brought a different perspective and expertise that really made this workshop great. Thanks so much for Jose and Linda for flying all the way out here.

Now I really have so much to do to get my business in shape. Jose really showed me where the bar is on a world class level and now I really really have to jump very very high. Gosh the Robert Cavalli prints were just beautiful.

And thanks to everyone for hanging out and just making the workshop so much fun for Jose and Linda. Some crazy videos from Karoke soon.

Gabriel- you are no wthe official Karaoke king. I never knew you could not only sing but really perform as well.

As a follow up to this workshop, if anyone is interested in attending WPPI in 2008, please let us know. Some of us WPN members are starting to plan to have a contingent from Singapore represented at WPPI.

Keep in touch guys. Will post photos soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ckuang View Post
    Yay! The workshop was soooooo much fun. Thanks to everyone for attending. Each one of you brought a different perspective and expertise that really made this workshop great. Thanks so much for Jose and Linda for flying all the way out here.

Now I really have so much to do to get my business in shape. Jose really showed me where the bar is on a world class level and now I really really have to jump very very high. Gosh the Robert Cavalli prints were just beautiful.

And thanks to everyone for hanging out and just making the workshop so much fun for Jose and Linda. Some crazy videos from Karoke soon.

Gabriel- you are no wthe official Karaoke king. I never knew you could not only sing but really perform as well.

As a follow up to this workshop, if anyone is interested in attending WPPI in 2008, please let us know. Some of us WPN members are starting to plan to have a contingent from Singapore represented at WPPI.

Keep in touch guys. Will post photos soon.

Are we going to WPPI? wow! working on my business plans now, so exciting! So muchwork to be done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12