Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: infractions....

  1. #21

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    flash wat?


    CLS is the way to go!
    Flash! Obscene flash!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    what's infraction? is it a fancier name for something like demerit points?

    keanie kena warning la. the ref gives him a talking to. no card, no booking.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #23

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    what's infraction? is it a fancier name for something like demerit points?
    No la, it's a fancy name where the Mods give you points, after a certain number of points you must perform special services for them.

    You must be interested, from my description!

  4. #24
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    *watches in amazement as a black notebook drops down from the sky*

    *whips out his pen*
    Wait no further, a Shinigami here. Here is one.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  5. #25

    Default Re: infractions....

    Darren, thanks for the clarification.

    Still, think it's a bit harsh to hit someone with an official warning just becasue she posted a question on "RAM" in the newbie subforum instead of elsewhere. If it's not the most appropriate subforum to psot, just move it, that simple.

    This just my thoughts and what I would have done. What CS wants to do is of course CS's perrogrative. I hope I don't have a slap on the wrist jsut becasue i disagree with CS administration.

    Again thanks for the clarification.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  6. #26

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Like that, the mods will be very bo eng.

    After writing down the name, the writer got 6 mins and 40 secs to write the details for the infraction.


    Then can plan like Light like that.

    Make big show for everyone to take out popcorn!

  7. #27

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Wait no further, a Shinigami here. Here is one.
    *writes in the notebook that he wants a sexy Shinigami*

    *preferably one with a very good figure*

  8. #28

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Just to clarify - jeanie received a warning and not an infraction. Warnings carry no points or penalties, just to alert members on violations.
    thanks for clarification.
    but when i click on my own nick to see my public profile, this is what i saw and it's under infractions.

    i'm ok with the blackmarks or records but i really think it's a little harsh considering it's a post in the wrong folder.

    Infractions
    Thread content Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
    ram query 20-03-2007 10:08 AM 19-05-2007 10:08 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation megaweb
    Sabrina 15-02-2007 10:14 AM 16-04-2007 10:14 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation Darren

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    *writes in the notebook that he wants a sexy Shinigami*

    *preferably one with a very good figure*

    U mean tis 1?

    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    thanks for clarification.
    but when i click on my own nick to see my public profile, this is what i saw and it's under infractions.

    i'm ok with the blackmarks or records but i really think it's a little harsh considering it's a post in the wrong folder.

    Infractions
    Thread content Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
    ram query 20-03-2007 10:08 AM 19-05-2007 10:08 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation megaweb
    Sabrina 15-02-2007 10:14 AM 16-04-2007 10:14 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation Darren
    siang si sabrina?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #31

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    siang si sabrina?
    it's a thread title.

  12. #32
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,517
    Blog Entries
    2

    Post Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    Infractions
    Thread content Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
    ram query 20-03-2007 10:08 AM 19-05-2007 10:08 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation megaweb
    Sabrina 15-02-2007 10:14 AM 16-04-2007 10:14 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation Darren
    If you refer to the RED highlighted items above, none of your "infractions" has any points since they are just warnings.

    Another clarification - the Infraction system is just another tool for us to communicate guidelines (and violations) to members. In a way, its better than PM-ing the member as the system keeps a record of the warnings and points (compared to PMs which sits in individuals mailboxes) as well as a pointer to the thread/post which had been brought to our notice.

    Having said that, we will review the process of issuing warnings for minor "violations" in the continual refinement in the way we manage ClubSNAP. Thanks for your cooperation and feedback.

  13. #33

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    If you refer to the RED highlighted items above, none of your "infractions" has any points since they are just warnings.

    Another clarification - the Infraction system is just another tool for us to communicate guidelines (and violations) to members. In a way, its better than PM-ing the member as the system keeps a record of the warnings and points (compared to PMs which sits in individuals mailboxes) as well as a pointer to the thread/post which had been brought to our notice.

    Having said that, we will review the process of issuing warnings for minor "violations" in the continual refinement in the way we manage ClubSNAP. Thanks for your cooperation and feedback.
    i appreciate your continuous clarification.

  14. #34

    Default Re: infractions....

    hee hee. just curious...... who's the record holder for most infractions right now?

  15. #35

    Default Re: infractions....

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    hee hee. just curious...... who's the record holder for most infractions right now?
    why is there a need to know this even out of curiousity?

    we should all steer towards ZERO infractions and make CS a better place to be in.

    i'm closing this thread since Darren has spoken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •