Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1003

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - redstone

  1. #701
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    really really tired today. listened for 1hr+ at gramaphone hahaha. good nights ppls!
    Someone couldn't resist right

  2. #702
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    ............
    . . . .

  3. #703
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    . . . .
    . . . .
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  4. #704
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Someone couldn't resist right
    my headphone rocks!?! u should try it too. then u will drool alot. was listening to armin van buuren's 10yrs cd ytd. theres a track called 'communications part 3'. damn great track!

  5. #705
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    my headphone rocks!?! u should try it too. then u will drool alot. was listening to armin van buuren's 10yrs cd ytd. theres a track called 'communications part 3'. damn great track!
    ... Got a pair of normal earphones i'm happy.... when i head out, i prefer to leave my "stereo" at home where it belongs.

    Speakers are built for a purpose

  6. #706

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post

    Speakers are built for a purpose
    that's for annoying neighbours
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #707
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Warm Sun Tan in a lazy afernnon ...

    Relax and enjoy the surrounding fresh air ...

    Enjoy the peace and wonderful music of birds singing ...

    Smell the sweet sense of flowers and watching bees and butterfly flying ...

    Oh ... what is life without you ...
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  8. #708
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    that's for annoying neighbours


    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Warm Sun Tan in a lazy afernnon ...

    Relax and enjoy the surrounding fresh air ...

    Enjoy the peace and wonderful music of birds singing ...

    Smell the sweet sense of flowers and watching bees and butterfly flying ...

    Oh ... what is life without you ...
    Aiseh ... the poetic photographer and his ....

  9. #709
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds


  10. #710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post

  11. #711
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Warm Sun Tan in a lazy afernnon ...

    Relax and enjoy the surrounding fresh air ...

    Enjoy the peace and wonderful music of birds singing ...

    Smell the sweet sense of flowers and watching bees and butterfly flying ...

    Oh ... what is life without you ...
    yeah... so true... what is life without "it"...

  12. #712

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    yeah... so true... what is life without "it"...
    Dig loh...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #713
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    ************************** comp started, monitor display "no video input" but comp is on (can hear startup sound). Switch on and off countless times, finally can. But comp kena thrown back to default mode. So I transferred some of my files from one Desktop file to another. Restarted, next thing I know back to normal, but there goes the files I moved.

  14. #714

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    ************************** comp started, monitor display "no video input" but comp is on (can hear startup sound). Switch on and off countless times, finally can. But comp kena thrown back to default mode. So I transferred some of my files from one Desktop file to another. Restarted, next thing I know back to normal, but there goes the files I moved.
    your comp is going on strike and telling you not to disturb it's sleep at 2.30AM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  15. #715
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    ************************** comp started, monitor display "no video input" but comp is on (can hear startup sound). Switch on and off countless times, finally can. But comp kena thrown back to default mode. So I transferred some of my files from one Desktop file to another. Restarted, next thing I know back to normal, but there goes the files I moved.
    Seems that everyone's PC i know seem to be having PMS, my PCs are going on strike too ..

    On another note, your hardware is failing.

    As to what, it can probably be - mainboard, PSU, display card.

    As to your startup sound, i hope you mean the beep sound. What's the beep pattern is like (eg. 1 long 2 short?) and who is your bios manufacturer?

    I've got a C2D system with me now behaving the same way - but far worst. Suspect either the graphics card died or the motherboard died. Either way, i'm not sure what the owner did as well.
    Last edited by dEthANGeL; 9th April 2007 at 04:31 AM.

  16. #716
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    wow...DA....u no nid to work ar? post 4hours ago...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  17. #717
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Seems that everyone's PC i know seem to be having PMS, my PCs are going on strike too ..

    On another note, your hardware is failing.

    As to what, it can probably be - mainboard, PSU, display card.

    As to your startup sound, i hope you mean the beep sound. What's the beep pattern is like (eg. 1 long 2 short?) and who is your bios manufacturer?

    I've got a C2D system with me now behaving the same way - but far worst. Suspect either the graphics card died or the motherboard died. Either way, i'm not sure what the owner did as well.
    Nope... it's the "Windows Startup Tune" music thingy...

    Luckily only my music files, and some of my misc. photo folders are lost.

  18. #718
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Nope... it's the "Windows Startup Tune" music thingy...

    Luckily only my music files, and some of my misc. photo folders are lost.
    u put everything in 1 hard disk ah? no 2nd hard disk?

  19. #719
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    u put everything in 1 hard disk ah? no 2nd hard disk?
    Got... all my photos in ext HDD, only misc photos and music files on my comp hdd.

  20. #720
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVI - Lalala Lelele Lilili Lololo Lululu - reds

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Got... all my photos in ext HDD, only misc photos and music files on my comp hdd.
    orrr..then no so bad.

    eh who got canon 5D ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •