Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheerobics 2007

Default Re: Cheerobics 2007

Quote Originally Posted by aRcHeR View Post
    yah yah. whatever, jobless photographer who have to resort to selling his wares to team members..
    Er..what has "jobless photographer selling his wares to his team members" got to do with this?

Chill guys chill ...please resolve this elsewhere ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin- View Post
    Er..what has "jobless photographer selling his wares to his team members" got to do with this?
    that you have to ask him then.

i'm outta here. i will CHOOSE to ignore his posts.

Deregistered

I'm trying to comprehend too. I'm surprised at the choice of words a person has to use on me - the others can see that I'm choosing words that are neutral; and not offensive at all.

The impression about a person can be shaped from the words one uses against others.

sorry for the interruption =P chill chill.. i am from ntu and i am interested to know if it is possible to get the photos taken during the competition from the photographers? will greatly appreciate it =) Can email me at thisstarisverybright@yahoo.com
    Thank you very much!
    btw well done to all teams! esp to the new team KR steppers i love your spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by yirong View Post
    sorry for the interruption =P chill chill.. i am from ntu and i am interested to know if it is possible to get the photos taken during the competition from the photographers? will greatly appreciate it =) Can email me at thisstarisverybright@yahoo.com
    Thank you very much!
    btw well done to all teams! esp to the new team KR steppers i love your spirit!

I am sorry but who are you?
    are you an organisor or a leecher?

you have to identify yourself dude.

oops sorry.. i am from ntu aces.. so hoping to keep some memories of the competition.. thanks.. will appreciate your help greatly if you are able to send me the photos.. =)

you're welcome to take these.

by the way, do you guys actually perform cheers for the various IVP squads in NTU? or do you just perform during such competitions?
    Last edited by kongping; 28th March 2007 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kongping View Post

you're welcome to take these.

by the way, do you guys actually perform cheers for the various IVP squads in NTU? or do you just perform during such competitions?
    hello.. how are you bro..
    i fine it abit weird.. the head sticking out of the top of the picture
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

cool... i'm from NTU ACES too... do post more photos if you have... Thanx... So far we hardly perform for any of the IVP squads in NTU, except once for the Dragonboat team... However we do perform for the big occasions in sch...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kongping View Post

this is a nice concept shot. original framing?

Thumbs up Re: Cheerobics 2007

Nope, chopped off a bit from the left as I was partially blocked, and also a bit of the right to re-centre the photo. The left side is still slightly soft.

Anyway, here's a flip sequence which was posted earlier before flickr went bonkers: -

hmmm i do think that the framing is very wierd, especially in most of the frames, some part of the person is cut off... doesn't feel right to me...

maybe you could consider getting yourself to a lower angle and capturing the face of the participant and taking some shots which focus on the facial expression of the participant as well as some that give a better impression of the move itself (which are the shots shown here but probably slightly wider in angle)

just my 2 cents

honestly the framing is very very weird... you got heads (and shoulders) sticking out from areas that we don't expect, limbs got snipped off, etc..

point noted about the very very very weird framing.

Hi guys! This is going out to those who got the event pass photographers. How are the photos' PP coming along? So far I have received from big_lan. Just drop me a PM once it's done.

Many Thanks!

heya! was wondering if any of the photographers have shots of alpha verve? =)

do send them to yanniezz@gmail.com

Thanks!

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by yannnnnnns View Post
    heya! was wondering if any of the photographers have shots of alpha verve? =)

do send them to yanniezz@gmail.com

Thanks!
    wat's verve??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123