Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need advice

Default Re: need advice

Quote Originally Posted by wenghong View Post
    thats correct bro. if i transfer the photo drpm DPP, the color seemed fine, but JPEG is fine with opening in CS2

So when you opened the RAW file in CS, how did you adjust the colour temperature, exposure, brightness and contrast settings?
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Default Re: Need advice

when i open the file in CS2, the color of the picture already desaturated. i didn't adjust any exposure, highlight and shadow. i didn't do anything to the picture, the picture turn out desaturate when its open in CS2 for raw picture.

Default Re: Need advice

Quote Originally Posted by wenghong View Post
    when i open the file in CS2, the color of the picture already desaturated. i didn't adjust any exposure, highlight and shadow. i didn't do anything to the picture, the picture turn out desaturate when its open in CS2 for raw picture.
    its because DPP takes into account the camera settings like saturation and contrast or whatever it is called in Canon cameras, whereas in CS2, these settings are not taken into account as it is not a Canon program...also, as jpgs are developed according to Canon's settings in the camera, the colour should more or less match what DPP gives you...

anyway, here's my take...FOC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123