Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Do Read This... It's Sickening

Default Re: Please Do Read This... It's Sickening

Quote Originally Posted by aq12345 View Post
    zzz...why do the japs do that? Eat dolphin meat?
    Sashimi!

This video quite sometime ago.

this is very cruel lohs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post

I hate fish!

I prefer satay!!!
    LOL..I laughed too much and now I'm having hiccoughs..ha ha....
    A person is useless unless he is standing up for himself, for his future, and for his dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    I don't..

But tell me!
    http://mtd.com/tasty/

Muahaha
    Last edited by Pablo; 21st March 2007 at 11:05 PM.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

argh u ppl are all so bad!!! its like... cant believe their doing that...

There is an animal activist (which I cant remember the name) PETA maybe? which all the donations to them will be invested in huge vessels used to hunt and sink whaling ships.

People Eating Tasty Animals will sink whaling ships.
    Mmmm, unlikely!

Maybe masquerade as hunting the whaling ships down.. Then join in and spear whales!

When the buying stops.. the killing will too... but in the meantime, i still love my BKT... and wads the diff between killing a dolpin with clubs, slitting their throats and killing a pig, cow, goat for their meat? do a search on the internet, there are more than enough videos of inhumane killing of animals to feed our desires...

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69 View Post
    When the buying stops.. the killing will too... but in the meantime, i still love my BKT... and wads the diff between killing a dolpin with clubs, slitting their throats and killing a pig, cow, goat for their meat? do a search on the internet, there are more than enough videos of inhumane killing of animals to feed our desires...
    Come let's open up the theoretical Pandora's Box so all the monsters can come out and play.

Do you think that animals are smart enough to feel the difference between you squashing it bit by bit to death or slitting its throat?

In any case, I think slit throat faster hor.

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69 View Post
    agree, demand and supply. until we can come up with a way to "5 finger death touch" animals, ( secret chinese death touch ) animals are still going to die and end up on your plate and mine.

Quote Originally Posted by happyepower View Post
    this is very cruel lohs!!!!
    Grow up or do the following:
    - Quit eating poultry
    - Quit eating meat of all kinds
    - Dun be a vegetarian at all

Animals squeal in pain, humans scream in pain. Yes, we all know that's an indication of pain. But have u thought of PLANTS who can't even speak?! Holy crap, they must be suffering each time we cut them up into small pieces and suffering like crazy when we fry them.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Yuh, humans only have it for enjoyment.
    dolphins do have sex for enjoyment FYI

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    agree, demand and supply. until we can come up with a way to "5 finger death touch" animals, ( secret chinese death touch ) animals are still going to die and end up on your plate and mine.
    No need, I predict in the future somewhere someplace in the world, people are going to tie animals up onto lightning conductors so that they can say that the animals died natural deaths.

Cooked at the same time somemore - gives a new meaning to the term 'flash fried'. =D

To the TS who said some of us are ignorant Mother f*****. Well I say to you you are one sad, lame, ignorant, only know what the westerners feed you no mind of your own idiot. Grow up and speak proper English before you come talk about rights..... and for your info, I tried and I LOVE whale meat.... delicious!!

Quote Originally Posted by azonic View Post
    dolphins do have sex for enjoyment FYI
    You don't get my joke FYI.

Never mind, I am wise and kind. What I meant is that humans don't have sex for reproduction these days, only enjoyment.

And how you know? Are you a smart dolphin who can use laptop and type also? WE HAVE MADE CONTACT!

When all the animals band together and march down my street in protest, I will definately take notice.

I will throw tomatoes, onions, basil and olive oil, because I don't like protest marches in my street.

Also I cant resist a good Bar-B-Q on the front lawn
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    When all the animals band together and march down my street in protest, I will definately take notice.

I will throw tomatoes, onions, basil and olive oil, because I don't like protest marches in my street.

Also I cant resist a good Bar-B-Q on the front lawn

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    To the TS who said some of us are ignorant Mother f*****. Well I say to you you are one sad, lame, ignorant, only know what the westerners feed you no mind of your own idiot. Grow up and speak proper English before you come talk about rights..... and for your info, I tried and I LOVE whale meat.... delicious!!
    Then That's Ur God Damn Problem....You Can Eat Pig Testicles Or Whatever You Prefer To Eat....I Don't Freakin Care..I Guess If I Served You Primate Nipples You'd Probably eat It...Your'e A Good Example Of An Ignorant Fool... Nobody Is Feeding Me Anything.... I'm Just Sayin Someting has Got To Be Done to control the Killings....Why Not You Speak Proper English And Grow Up...."Well I say to you you are one sad, lame, ignorant, only know what the westerners feed you no mind of your own idiot" What Are You Trying To Say? "Prease Exprain"

you need to chill. an opposing view and you are cursing and swearing at them for going against you. all of us can think but not all of us can stand being insulted.

for sharks it's even worse. i've had the priveledge to swim with whales in the wild, sharks in the wild and even dolphins and porpoises and be around and so many unbelievable and beautiful gifts from nature that were a part of my everyday life. if you really want to make a difference, then stop eating these animals or supporting the industries that slaughter them. Moreso, when you live on an island, you should fully be aware and not lose sight of how things interconnect and how nature is there to support you, and you to support and care for it. be aware of the world around you, but what matters most is what you do and how you handle your responsibility to the very things that give you life.

save the dolphin and save the world...not save the cheerleader and save the world (heroes)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast