I am a super Newbie in taking photos with my DSLR.
I'm intending to photo shoot my friends this Thurs in town area. Themed is Potrait Shots !
Full Potrait Shots and Half Potrait Shots.
I would like to get a sense of feel how its like to shoot for magazine like quality. Not shooting in studio but indoors though.
Currently, I have 18-55mm lens. A CANON EOS 300D body.
- What kind of lens should I use ?
- Do I need filters ?
- What about flash ? Is the speedlite 580EX sufficient ?
- Do I shoot in raw format ?
- Does the rule of thirds still apply ?
- How should I compose my shots ?
Would appreciate any tips, advices !!