Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikon or Canon which to keep ?

Default Re: Nikon or Canon which to keep ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomworld View Post
    Apparently if you do a side by side comparison for the similiar range of Nikon and Canon lenses, MTF50 in LW/PH of Nikon seems to be better.

Slowly browse thru the lenses review at:
    http://www.photozone.de

Personally, I like Canon 5D and Nikon lenses.
    i think it is already clearly stated in photozone that the results are not cross-system compatible. the D200 used has 10mp whilst the 350D has 8mp. of course the 10mp sensor would have higher LW/PH.

vince123123
    Guests

He has a long history of posting such comments, do a search and you can see that such he has made NUMEROUS of such dumping nikon for canon comments. Hence, I would respectfully disagree with your interpretation of giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It's good to see the mod stepping in to stop this once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by germ_boi View Post
    Good one Mod,

though he probably meant that the F65 is worth less than a pro body Eos1, it's still insulting to Nikon when put in this aspect.

I would say keep both since both wont have ready buyers in the market, get a body you like and get new lenses! =D
    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Stop posting such post in this Nikon Forum. And I have already issued a warning before. Infraction given!

To other members, while fair and objective remarks on the quality and issues against Nkon are welcome here, as part of a healthy discussion. Such post (as above) do not contribute to anything but incite flaming. I will not hesitate to issue infraction that will lead to banning of account in future!

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Stop posting such post in this Nikon Forum. And I have already issued a warning before. Infraction given!

To other members, while fair and objective remarks on the quality and issues against Nkon are welcome here, as part of a healthy discussion. Such post (as above) do not contribute to anything but incite flaming. I will not hesitate to issue infraction that will lead to banning of account in future!
    TS asked for an opinion, and I'm not allowed to say "Keep Canon, dump Nikon"? This is amusing.

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    He has a long history of posting such comments, do a search and you can see that such he has made NUMEROUS of such dumping nikon for canon comments.
    And what's wrong with that?

i think you can keep both inside a glass display in your house and get a dslr with the one you have more lens...

As a matter of sharing, I've come to realise that it is not which I "should" dump ... rather, which I "am able" to dump. I have been trying for months to sell my SLR bodies in vain ... got lot's of ridiculous offers but no sincere buyers. Wish you all the best ...
    EOS30D|Tamron17-50f2.8|EF50f1.8MkI|EF50f1.4|Cosina28-80f3.5-4.5Macro|Voigtlander APO125f2.5 (sold)

I'm currently using nikon. but would like to get a canon coz of less grain in high iso = flashless/ minimal flash photography= less interruptions.
    If any disagrees pls enlighten me why, as I'm interested to know it. might change my mind, who knows. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo View Post
    Keep both.

If need be, you can throw the nikon my way.
    2nd this.

film bodies are too underrated now for 2nd prices.

Dump nothing and stick to film.. digital sucks

I hardly shooting films nowadays. But I still have film body around. Too low to sell 2nd hand price now even in this hot forum. So, I'll just keep them.
    Regarding which one to keep. That depends what lenses you have in hand at the moment.
    Some Canon shooters also uses Nikon lenses here too. They don't mind that there is no auto-focus. As for exposure, that depends how well your skill set are individually. But the Canon mount is versitile for using both brand lenses & even some 3rd party lenses.
    As for Nikon mount, it's only for Nikon lenses & some 3rd party lenses but not the Canon lenses.
    Frankly speaking, Canon digital image sensor (in terms of ISO output) is better than the Nikon one. Even I'm a Nikon user here in time being. There's also full frame sensor from the Canon too. Imaging, what are the possiblities of lenses you can shoot with?
    Anyway, each to he's/her's own preference here. And this are just for your reference only.
    I don't do flame war kind of things. Just speaking from what to my personal knowledge only.
    Most importantly, how well can you master this craft. Cheers to all.
    Last edited by Spectrum; 26th March 2007 at 02:09 PM.

sell all keep the nikon flash, buy canon system for High ISO.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12