Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

  1. #1

    Default Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    is there such a freeware?

  2. #2

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    hmm im not sure bout totally free ones. but some you can download as trial versions. just google 'watermark software' or sth.
    35mm.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    big tree town
    Posts
    2,389

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    microsoft word....
    cameras are not made of tofu

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fotophilic View Post
    microsoft word....
    that is not free

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    is there such a freeware?
    i know...

    print 4R. then take a transparency make your watermark, then u overlay, and take the pic again...

    anyway, i really dun think there is 1 which could be better.. even words suffer from compression and contamination issue... pics come out not sharp, and overlay distorted.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    big tree town
    Posts
    2,389

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    that is not free
    haha... yar, u're right
    cameras are not made of tofu

  7. #7

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    i got my microsoft word free (shh)
    35mm.

  8. #8

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i know...

    print 4R. then take a transparency make your watermark, then u overlay, and take the pic again...

    anyway, i really dun think there is 1 which could be better.. even words suffer from compression and contamination issue... pics come out not sharp, and overlay distorted.
    but then hor, transpancy, printing and ms words are not freewares hav to pay to get the wares....

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    911

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    Try Batch Watermark Creator 5.4 download here . It's a trial software.
    Last edited by greenieadi; 19th March 2007 at 07:07 PM.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    493

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    trial watermark software tends to splash a big "trial version" across your photos or they "watermarked" their own software name on your photos. Sucks big time.

  11. #11

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)


  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    493

    Default Re: is there any freeware that can do watermark(transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by mystrix View Post
    umark freeware leaves a small umark watermark on the lower left corner of the photo. minor details for some, but I don't like it.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    where can i buy original software that you can do watermark in spore?...pls dun tell me to buy photoshop software...as it is very expensive...those cheap and good software that specialise on watermark only...
    PM me if U Want Asst Wedding Photographer
    http://totoro17.multiply.com http://chinhaven.tripod.com

  14. #14

    Default Re: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by totoro17 View Post
    where can i buy original software that you can do watermark in spore?...pls dun tell me to buy photoshop software...as it is very expensive...those cheap and good software that specialise on watermark only...
    Uhm, if you don't want to get Photoshop, how about checking out Paint Shop Pro XI? Many similar features to Photoshop, at a fraction of the price. S$100+, both Education version and retail.

  15. #15
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by totoro17 View Post
    where can i buy original software that you can do watermark in spore?...pls dun tell me to buy photoshop software...as it is very expensive...those cheap and good software that specialise on watermark only...
    download.com



    .
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  16. #16

    Default Re: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    Try this software.

    http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

    Text from webpage :
    "FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter / resizer intended to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported. "

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    You did not say what camera u are using.
    But just in case u're using Canon, the canon software which comes free with you purchase has a tool that can do watermark.
    Even if u are using other brands, your free software might be able to do that too. Maybe you might like to explore it a bit.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Try this software.

    http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

    Text from webpage :
    "FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter / resizer intended to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported. "

    but cannot do one time one shot....have to do one by one...is it true? or am i missing step?
    PM me if U Want Asst Wedding Photographer
    http://totoro17.multiply.com http://chinhaven.tripod.com

  19. #19

    Default Re: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    Got almost free...

    One time fee of $7

    go JB buy this program abobe frottoshop cs3....

  20. #20

    Default Re: Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    You did not say what camera u are using.
    But just in case u're using Canon, the canon software which comes free with you purchase has a tool that can do watermark.
    Even if u are using other brands, your free software might be able to do that too. Maybe you might like to explore it a bit.
    oh, i old ginger liao, many noe i use pana. anyway, i try not to limit to a certain brand, must also help other CSer who use hp-cam and many other brands

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •