Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pc Show 2007

Default Re: Pc Show 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    Is Eastgear selling powerex batteries there? I saw an eastgear booth selling RAM, and another selling GPS units, but no batteries.
    Asked the sales rep at East Gear, they said not bringing in batteries or any storage cards this time round. Only GPS gear sold at the booth...

Quote Originally Posted by AK00 View Post
    Asked the sales rep at East Gear, they said not bringing in batteries or any storage cards this time round. Only GPS gear sold at the booth...
    OMG... no cf cards or batt to buy from them.

Quote Originally Posted by VSonic06 View Post
    The IOGear SD readers can read SDHC but mine don't seem reliable. If you don't have an SDHC reader yet, get the $80 Sandisk Ultra II 4Gb SDHC card, it comes bundled with a small black USB reader that transfer almost as fast as the $39-49 Extreme USB reader.
    You may be better off getting it at your favourite shop. I remembered John selling the Ultra II 4GB SDHC for $75.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Hey, guys, didn't see any Nikon booth around. Saw Canon there but they not selling cameras leh. Only some printers.

The rest of the brand take this chace to ptomote their dslr. Sony has the biggest attraction.

Those gals carrying the notebook and dslr look stress. They grap the items so thight that they are afraid that they will drop it.

Michael

This round nikon only selling under courts. Very limited range, not even D200.

Extremely tightly pack yday... during opening all the way to about 4pm was body on body, you cant really move, just shuffle your feet every few seconds. I guess the models wearing those tight revealing dress have to be very careful. Think about it, even if they were touched (which i am sure there are many indecent ppl lurking around), chances are it would be attributed to the crowd, and the vendors would want to keep the matter under wraps..

sony is the champion during this PC show. Might as well call it sony show.

Heard from another forum that eastgear is bringing in powerex batteries now. Any truth to this, or is it still just GPS and storage only?

Quote Originally Posted by jusnapit View Post
    A Canon sales person at Vivo city branch told me they only participate in the Mar and Oct fairs. But anyway things don't always remain constant. Especially when coming to making money.
    Does this mean Canon will release a new DSLR in Oct fair since they released 1D mark III in March?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123