Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CC3 Tiberian Wars

Default Re: CC3 Tiberian Wars

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    HOW COULD YOU MISS THIS ONE.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT LOR.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=264799

ERMMMMMMMMM............... very very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post

ERMMMMMMMMM............... very very weird.
    You prefer the zar bor with purple eyes or blue eyes?

You prefer the zar bor with purple eyes or blue eyes?
    brown. woah, though i support racial harmony, me not harmonised until that extent loh.

brown. woah, though i support racial harmony, me not harmonised until that extent loh.
    But Sion got no brown goggles? =D

Skally he read already go and buy one.

Wonder why, must be Sunday, CS relatively quiet.

But Sion got no brown goggles? =D

Skally he read already go and buy one.

Wonder why, must be Sunday, CS relatively quiet.
    or they see "CC3 Tiberian Wars", "what's that?" then ignore here. hee hee, go somewhere more flamier.

or they see "CC3 Tiberian Wars", "what's that?" then ignore here. hee hee, go somewhere more flamier.
    Ya lor, only young punks know what TiberiUM Wars is.. =D

Very bored, don't tell me I have to go and watch my Desperate Housewives Season I that I got from the Esplanade Library the other day. Not intending to watch it at all.

Maybe just speedwatch to see Eva Longaria here and there.

Ya lor, only young punks know what TiberiUM Wars is.. =D

Very bored, don't tell me I have to go and watch my Desperate Housewives Season I that I got from the Esplanade Library the other day. Not intending to watch it at all.

Maybe just speedwatch to see Eva Longaria here and there.
    youtube? you can basically survive 24/7 on youtube. search for "mad tv", very funny. esp the apple spoof.

youtube? you can basically survive 24/7 on youtube. search for "mad tv", very funny. esp the apple spoof.
    Hahaha, I think I've seen the Apple spoof, hehehe.

Look up Rowan Atkinson, I watched all his sketches. Run out already, watch House on DVD. Finish already, nothing much to watch already until got more House comes along. You watch House? It beats the hell out of many other TV series, really.

C&C 3, wats the difference between the normal one and Kane's edition?

Hahaha, I think I've seen the Apple spoof, hehehe.

Look up Rowan Atkinson, I watched all his sketches. Run out already, watch House on DVD. Finish already, nothing much to watch already until got more House comes along. You watch House? It beats the hell out of many other TV series, really.
    gee, i watch korean dramas .

i got hooked on da chang jin. got the dvds. sometimes, i can watch continously till 2-3am. very embarassing. brought out the inner auntie in me.

i quite like korean movies too, those romantic comedies. sassy girl, she's on duty(more action), 100days with mr arrogant, etc, hee hee, somehow, i find watching those very relaxing, no stress, no complicating plots, all just pure movie leisure.,

gee, i watch korean dramas .

i got hooked on da chang jin. got the dvds. sometimes, i can watch continously till 2-3am. very embarassing. brought out the inner auntie in me.

i quite like korean movies too, those romantic comedies. sassy girl, she's on duty(more action), 100days with mr arrogant, etc, hee hee, somehow, i find watching those very relaxing, no stress, no complicating plots, all just pure movie leisure.,
    Oh. House is acid humour. It's all about Hugh Laurie, really.

Haha, nothing wrong with Da Chang Jin what. So long as it's not something overly perverted, I usually don't judge anyone by their choices of viewing pleasure. Hehe, I did enjoy My Sassy Girl. And Windstruck. Lawl. =D

Oh. House is acid humour. It's all about Hugh Laurie, really.

Haha, nothing wrong with Da Chang Jin what. So long as it's not something overly perverted, I usually don't judge anyone by their choices of viewing pleasure. Hehe, I did enjoy My Sassy Girl. And Windstruck. Lawl. =D
    oh oh! windstruck. very weird. was supposed to be a tear jerker, but the death really came too strangely, like the director saying "i don't care! the guy must die one way or another!"

btw, acid humours means what?

and to sbs, erm, i dun remember seeing any options. here's a link i found : ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/demo...3/CnC3Demo.exe

oh oh! windstruck. very weird. was supposed to be a tear jerker, but the death really came too strangely, like the director saying "i don't care! the guy must die one way or another!"

btw, acid humours means what?
    Should watch.. This show that I watched the other day then.
    Vozvrashcheniye

It's a Russian show, very well done, except I think they ran out of budget at the end, just suddenly kill off one of the main characters then the show ends damn quickly after that. =D

Acid humour = acidic humour, hehe. You do know what House MD is about, right? Well, he has 3 underlings, one of them is an Afro-American. Example like;

House: Excuse me, that's a WHITEboard, no blacks allowed.
    Afro-American: But can I bring the BLACK marker with me?

Should watch.. This show that I watched the other day then.
    Vozvrashcheniye

It's a Russian show, very well done, except I think they ran out of budget at the end, just suddenly kill off one of the main characters then the show ends damn quickly after that. =D

Acid humour = acidic humour, hehe. You do know what House MD is about, right? Well, he has 3 underlings, one of them is an Afro-American. Example like;

House: Excuse me, that's a WHITEboard, no blacks allowed.
    Afro-American: But can I bring the BLACK marker with me?
    ooo.....i see. no wonder we dun see it in singapore.

ooo.....i see. no wonder we dun see it in singapore.
    ? You can. Through SCV, I think Star World or what. Not so familiar with cable TV.

I don't really watch TV, Singapore or cable or what. Of course if must watch rather watch cable. Singaporean productions sicken me sometimes. If I see Adrian Pang acting cute another time I will puke.

It's not all that , of course. He's just a bitter, bitter man who's very smart at making quips. Hehe.

? You can. Through SCV, I think Star World or what. Not so familiar with cable TV.

I don't really watch TV, Singapore or cable or what. Of course if must watch rather watch cable. Singaporean productions sicken me sometimes. If I see Adrian Pang acting cute another time I will puke.

It's not all that , of course. He's just a bitter, bitter man who's very smart at making quips. Hehe.
    dang. i dun have cable tv. hee hee, you know, people dun believe i dun have handphone, dun have mp3 player, dun have xbox/ps, etc.............

but have handphone now, bought it a few weeks ago cos starhub gave this 200bucks vochuer.

singapore actors, dunno. i find it sort of stuck in the middle. either do it with the limited talent pool we have, or survive without a SG tv industry at all. but quite strange leh, some of my malaysian relatives got watch SG serials one. personally, singapore serials in a way have created a unique personailty. almost every show must have the following:

love triangle.
    slapping between close friends or relatives.
    car accident.
    one retarded character.
    scolding scolding scolding and more scolding.

haha. oh, i wa in china during decmeber. saw CCTV airing SG chinese serials!! but here comes the funny part: THEIR VOICES ARE DUBBED!!!CHINESE SHOWS BEING DUBBED BY CHINA PEOPLE!!!! HAHA. shows our quality in chinese huh?

dang. i dun have cable tv. hee hee, you know, people dun believe i dun have handphone, dun have mp3 player, dun have xbox/ps, etc.............

but have handphone now, bought it a few weeks ago cos starhub gave this 200bucks vochuer.
    Oh, I have no cable TV too. At least my house has, but I refuse to touch it. =D

No Xbox/PS too. I just don't like playing games, I guess.
    singapore actors, dunno. i find it sort of stuck in the middle. either do it with the limited talent pool we have, or survive without a SG tv industry at all. but quite strange leh, some of my malaysian relatives got watch SG serials one. personally, singapore serials in a way have created a unique personailty. almost every show must have the following:

love triangle.
    slapping between close friends or relatives.
    car accident.
    one retarded character.
    scolding scolding scolding and more scolding.

haha. oh, i wa in china during decmeber. saw CCTV airing SG chinese serials!! but here comes the funny part: THEIR VOICES ARE DUBBED!!!CHINESE SHOWS BEING DUBBED BY CHINA PEOPLE!!!! HAHA. shows our quality in chinese huh?
    Got very cliched storylines. In a sense, you watch one, you've watched all. =D

HAHAHAHA, but then hor, China accent and Singaporean accent very different leh. =D

dang. looks like no one else plays CC3 here.

Saw the EA-games exhibition at SIM. And it looks good, definitely getting one set probably after my exams.

dang. looks like no one else plays CC3 here.
    wats the difference between Kane's edition, and the Kane's Return releasing in May 07 ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast