Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: click click click

  1. #1

    Default click click click

    let's click for singapore

    http://clickclickclick.com/default.asp
    Last edited by Jackals; 18th March 2007 at 01:17 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: click click click

    paste the following script onto the browser

    javascript:var ac=setInterval('ck()', 120); var autsm=setInterval('sc(false)', 110000);

  3. #3
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,649

    Default Re: click click click

    LOL FUN ISIT HAHA.

    i clicked 92 times. how many did you

  4. #4

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    LOL FUN ISIT HAHA.

    i clicked 92 times. how many did you

    no need to click manually, just paste the following script to the browser
    javascript:var ac=setInterval('ck()', 120); var autsm=setInterval('sc(false)', 110000);
    Last edited by Jackals; 18th March 2007 at 01:25 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,649

    Default Re: click click click

    what do u mean? cheat? where do i paste it?

  6. #6

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    what do u mean? cheat? where do i paste it?
    i won't call that cheating , just that singaporeans use their brain

    once u open reached the webby , copy the script & paste it onto the browser which i indicated in my 1st post
    thereafter, hit enter!
    Last edited by Jackals; 18th March 2007 at 01:35 PM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    i won't call that cheating , just that singaporeans use their brain

    once u open reached the webby , copy the script & paste it onto the browser which i indicated in my 1st post
    thereafter, hit enter!
    hee hee, i left it running. btw, possible to imitate the sending of infomation to them in a program? me noe nothing about javascripts.

  8. #8

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    hee hee, i left it running. btw, possible to imitate the sending of infomation to them in a program? me noe nothing about javascripts.
    should be able to ...but just one window/tab per browser version is enough. as long as you average 10 clicks/sec or more, the server will ignore your clicks. so no point in the end.

  9. #9

    Default Re: click click click

    Omg! I Chocked Up 15000 Clicks In Like Few Seconds!!

  10. #10

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    should be able to ...but just one window/tab per browser version is enough. as long as you average 10 clicks/sec or more, the server will ignore your clicks. so no point in the end.
    strange leh, when i changed to 1, it goes berserk. i ctrl alt delete, then when i come back, they say i got 15000 clicks! woah!

  11. #11

    Default Re: click click click

    try to use firefox for this, for some reason on one PC, IE6 works fine. on another one, it will error out after one submission or two.

  12. #12

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    try to use firefox for this, for some reason on one PC, IE6 works fine. on another one, it will error out after one submission or two.
    me using IE7. so you mean firefox would have errors with fast clicking?

    heheheh, now already to hundread thousands liao.

  13. #13

    Default Re: click click click

    hmmm......singapore should be fifth soon.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    4,045

    Default Re: click click click

    i just stupidly clicked 555 times manually...
    running the script now..hahah
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  15. #15
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,649

    Default Re: click click click

    what does java do to glitch up the internet? my friend said some hardware zone guy created it. smart

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: click click click

    The sever has crashed? Temporairly unavailable!

  17. #17

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    what does java do to glitch up the internet? my friend said some hardware zone guy created it. smart
    yea..one of the moderator came out with the script
    simply amazing

  18. #18

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    i won't call that cheating , just that singaporeans use their brain
    With the urge to always be winners, you cheat! horhorhor

  19. #19

    Default Re: click click click

    hahaha.... now u all know the power of EDMW (HWZ).
    where numbers, patriotism and talents come together.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    4,045

    Default Re: click click click

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    With the urge to always be winners, you cheat! horhorhor
    i was born into this everything-also-must-first-no-matter-what-the-method culture
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •