Thread: Appeal for witness!!!

Default Appeal for witness!!!

I am not hopeful but I am trying my luck here.

Anybody went to Singapore Biathlon yesterday (17 Mar 2007) which was held at East Coast and was at carpark F2 near the exit where cars exit from ECP (from airport direction) around 10am to 12pm? Did anybody see a car exiting from ECP into the carpark and hit a parked metalic siver Mitsubishi Lancer on its right side? The car is more probably a lorry as the scratch mark is quite high. Or did anybody see any car hitting the right side of a metalic silver Mitsubishi parked near the exit and quickly sped off?

Please help me find the culprit, I am the poor owner of the Mitsubishi Lancer and I only owned the car for 5 days!!! The estimated repair cost is about 400+. and I have to pay myself coz I don't know who was the a**hole did it! If anybody has any info, please PM me. Please help by forwarding this posting to local car forums you frequent.

Default Re: Appeal for witness!!!

Wah good luck to u, I also kena this kind before and my bonnet raise up real high and fenders were damaged but I was lucky, long story short I didnt pay for the damages.
    Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    I am not hopeful but I am trying my luck here.

Anybody went to Singapore Biathlon yesterday (17 Mar 2007) which was held at East Coast and was at carpark F2 near the exit where cars exit from ECP (from airport direction) around 10am to 12pm? Did anybody see a car exiting from ECP into the carpark and hit a parked metalic siver Mitsubishi Lancer on its right side? The car is more probably a lorry as the scratch mark is quite high. Or did anybody see any car hitting the right side of a metalic silver Mitsubishi parked near the exit and quickly sped off?

Please help me find the culprit, I am the poor owner of the Mitsubishi Lancer and I only owned the car for 5 days!!! The estimated repair cost is about 400+. and I have to pay myself coz I don't know who was the a**hole did it! If anybody has any info, please PM me. Please help by forwarding this posting to local car forums you frequent.

Did u park illegally?

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    I am the poor owner of the Mitsubishi Lancer