View Poll Results: Bleach Vs Naruto! Which one u prefer?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach Rules!

38 58.46%
  • Naruto Rocks!

27 41.54%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach Vs Naruto!

Default Re: Bleach Vs Naruto!

Quote Originally Posted by tjhan View Post
    BOTH SUCK OK.

My god, there are far better shows out there. FAR FAR AFAR FAR FAR FAR better.
    I agree that there are better animes out there but I wouldn't say Bleach & Naruto suck. That's kinda childish. Ok, I agree... fillers do suck but other than that, they're pretty fun to watch especially if you've watched them from Episode 1 onwards.

:Later,

Asuma died !!!!!!!

so sad...............
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post
    ahhhh BYAKUYA !!!

I have both Bleach and Naruto the entire manga series in hard copy, along with 2000 volumes of other manga. I have seen thousands literally, of anime episodes. I think I have the experience to say what sucks and what does not. Naruto used to be good back in the early 2000s, but now it's bad. Bleach used to be good until the Soul Society arc ended.

There are far better fighting anime of this genre out there, Hunter x Hunter as mentioned is the premier battle manga for shounen, especially the later volumes which have intricately crafted battles that don't end up with some deux ex machina like Naruto and Bleach always has. The One Piece manga is great as well.
    Research Institute for Unicultural Visual Arts - Riuva.com

I have both Bleach and Naruto the entire manga series in hard copy, along with 2000 volumes of other manga. I have seen thousands literally, of anime episodes. I think I have the experience to say what sucks and what does not. Naruto used to be good back in the early 2000s, but now it's bad. Bleach used to be good until the Soul Society arc ended.

There are far better fighting anime of this genre out there, Hunter x Hunter as mentioned is the premier battle manga for shounen, especially the later volumes which have intricately crafted battles that don't end up with some deux ex machina like Naruto and Bleach always has. The One Piece manga is great as well.
    haha , i think different people got different opinion . my house is filled with uncountable manga too . anime , well not as nice as manga with exception of some since manga is the original ones .

true , soul society arc is the best (anime). however , the bounto and amagai arcs are just fillers for the manga to proceed on . best part is at the last part !

Whoah, I never questioned your "experience". Now that you said it, it's kind of funny to see "used to be good" leading to "suck" in the end. To me that's quite ironic.

That was my point by the way. Bleach and Naruto started out good. I share the same sentiment as others that the fillers *do* and *did* suck. But I wouldn't label BOTH animes SUCK just because of some (okay a lot in the case of Naruto) non-sensical episodes.

Oh.. btw, Naruto Shipuuden started out pretty good too, and I'm finding it fun to watch any fights against Akatsuki. I just hope that Shipuuden won't suffer the same fate as Naruto (i.e. fillers).

:Later,
    Last edited by Pinoy; 26th November 2008 at 09:12 AM.

OT. Haibane renmei & Honey Clover is nice.

Why fight all the time? There is more in live than fight.

BOTH SUCK OK.

My god, there are far better shows out there. FAR FAR AFAR FAR FAR FAR better.
    Pls name a few FAR FAR FAR better one for me. Thank.

Naruto for me and I LOVE his new techinique

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123