Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 264

Thread: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    like chicken and duck talking!.....
    chickens and ducks are better roasted, at least don't make noise ... *sharpens knife* ... wonder if ducks make good satays ...

  2. #102

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Why you wanna F me? I make comment about you straight away want to go all the way already. Cannot leh. What if you are minor?

    Are you ger? Sorry, I already have someone on my mind. =D
    Living up to your CS nick I see.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    met him in person b4 and he's a nice guy - great pictures with stories behind each picture that captivate you. i'll miss his contributions.
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  4. #104

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    Living up to your CS nick I see.
    I didn't check out the entire Wikipedia article.. But hey, I saw the word VACUUM inside the definition of Tetrode!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrode

    Anyways, come come, I am ultimate sucker for getting scolded. Masochistic me. I CAN SUCK IN ANYTHING YOU THROW AT ME! =D

  5. #105
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    tsk tsk. speaking of which, prices of satays are inflating lately.
    I miss satay. Haven't had one for 7 years liao.

    Heard that the satay chain I eat in KL also closed down already.

    Dr Chong or no Dr Chong I really miss the contribution of satay to my tummy.

  6. #106

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I miss satay. Haven't had one for 7 years liao.

    Heard that the satay chain I eat in KL also closed down already.

    Dr Chong or no Dr Chong I really miss the contribution of satay to my tummy.
    Ask satay to deliver to your house for free.

    Oh wait, not exactly free. You must wear the Afghan girl costume when receiving.

  7. #107

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I miss satay. Haven't had one for 7 years liao.

    Heard that the satay chain I eat in KL also closed down already.

    Dr Chong or no Dr Chong I really miss the contribution of satay to my tummy.
    tsk tsk. go seoul garden. their version of satay is bloody big. more like a chickem skewer.

  8. #108

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    I didn't check out the entire Wikipedia article.. But hey, I saw the word VACUUM inside the definition of Tetrode!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrode

    Anyways, come come, I am ultimate sucker for getting scolded. Masochistic me. I CAN SUCK IN ANYTHING YOU THROW AT ME! =D


    So do you really know what a vacuum tube/valve does?

    You are not worth the effort dude. I'm not wasting time on a young punk like you.

  9. #109

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post


    So do you really know what a vacuum tube/valve does?

    You are not worth the effort dude. I'm not wasting time on a young punk like you.
    No!

    But I know the phrase "Empty Vessels Make the Most Noise."
    Pri school learn one! So my mission now is to make a lot of noise. Like vacuums, or things with vacuums, especially those with one in between their ears.

    How come everyone like to call me punk! When I grow up, I want to be someone who knows what a vacuum tube/valve does. It is my LIFE mission, like in 300, the Spartans are born to fight and die for glory. I am born to know what a vacuum tube/valve does, oh wise one. If I know, then I have the absolute POWER in the universe and can start calling people young punk!
    Last edited by night86mare; 18th March 2007 at 09:42 PM.

  10. #110

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    No!

    But I know the phrase "Empty Vessels Make the Most Noise."
    Pri school learn one! So my mission now is to make a lot of noise. Like vacuums, or things with vacuums, especially those with one in between their ears.

    How come everyone like to call me punk! When I grow up, I want to be someone who knows what a vacuum tube/valve does. It is my LIFE mission, like in 300, the Spartans are born to fight and die for glory. I am born to know what a vacuum tube/valve does, oh wise one.
    1986 - punk
    1988 - elite
    1990 - naive

    dunno why, i see this relation happening very often.

  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    Excuse me, I didn't LORD over your thread - I posted one constructive comment and then your buddy Chong took offense to it. IF he had been polite in his reply to me, I wouldn't have said anything. Instead he was impolite to me. And I took him to task over that.
    Forget it honestly, your recollection and my recollection is totally different. I don't want to engage in an exchange consisting of verbal archaeology.
    Last edited by Wisp; 18th March 2007 at 09:44 PM.

  12. #112

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    1986 - punk
    1988 - elite
    1990 - naive

    dunno why, i see this relation happening very often.


    Then what, 1950s - old geezer ar. =D

  13. #113

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    No!

    But I know the phrase "Empty Vessels Make the Most Noise."
    Pri school learn one! So my mission now is to make a lot of noise. Like vacuums, or things with vacuums, especially those with one in between their ears.
    Well, I guess you more than anyone else here should know what it means since you are making the most noise in this thread with your silly comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    How come everyone like to call me punk! When I grow up, I want to be someone who knows what a vacuum tube/valve does. It is my LIFE mission, like in 300, the Spartans are born to fight and die for glory. I am born to know what a vacuum tube/valve does, oh wise one. If I know, then I have the absolute POWER in the universe and can start calling people young punk!
    We call it as we see it. punk!
    Grow up? Is that possible for the likes of you?

  14. #114
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Satu prus b4 closed.

    Aku thinkings no pointss. Student Bo te still so much problems.

    If chius thinks CS tah bolen w/o student then write a petition and welcome him back.

    Otherwise cool it.

    Organizers like Gravemaid, Mantiz and etc nobody mizzz them ?
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  15. #115

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    Well, I guess you more than anyone else here should know what it means since you are making the most noise in this thread with your silly comments.



    We call it as we see it. punk!
    Grow up? Is that possible for the likes of you?
    Everyone grows up. But some people don't grow up mentally. I hope I don't end up like that.

    Yeah, didn't you see, I want to be THE EMPTY VESSEL OF ALL EMPTY VESSELS.. What's it to you, eh? It's MY LIFE! YAYAYAYAYAYA!

    With the power of Wikipedia, I suddenly know what vacuum tubes and valves do. I call you young punk. Young punk. Or are you old? Then old punk?
    Last edited by night86mare; 18th March 2007 at 09:49 PM.

  16. #116

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Satu prus b4 closed.

    Aku thinkings no pointss. Student Bo te still so much problems.

    If chius thinks CS tah bolen w/o student then write a petition and welcome him back.

    Otherwise cool it.

    Organizers like Gravemaid, Mantiz and etc nobody mizzz them ?
    Why you got so much malay, I don't know anything.

    But I recognise PRUSS WANS.

  17. #117

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    Then what, 1950s - old geezer ar. =D
    well, i noticed we are calling anyone older than 1980 "people who thinks experience make them superior". cant find a one word subsitute.

    you hear that often too right? "i got more experience then you. you will get to understand why i blah blah blah blah..................." problem is everybody keeps saying that, so for sure got someone will be right one. then when that guy is right, people start saying things like "see? he got more experience. told you he will be right." hear it so many times liao.

  18. #118

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    well, i noticed we are calling anyone older than 1980 "people who thinks experience make them superior". cant find a one word subsitute.

    you hear that often too right? "i got more experience then you. you will get to understand why i blah blah blah blah..................." problem is everybody keeps saying that, so for sure got someone will be right one. then when that guy is right, people start saying things like "see? he got more experience. told you he will be right." hear it so many times liao.
    Hehehe, like that my ah kong would be the one to listen about photography already. Even though he has never touched a camera in his entire life.

    Respect must be earned, and should never be awarded because of certain statuses. Which is why running a army well is so hard. =(

    If age makes you the Supreme Being, then we should make the oldest man in the world now King. Until he dies.

  19. #119

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    Now, honestly I have nothing against you, and I don't really like Tetrode, but I'm known for being direct.

    Please for heaven's sake stop making yourself look anything less than adequate!
    But it's fun!

    See, now no one's talking about student. I rarely get my attention whore moods! Ok ok, I go and talk about Hitman to satay in his thread where him and I are having a solo 1 on 1 dialogue. Because you said so, sweetie!

    Out now. -wink-

  20. #120

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    well, i noticed we are calling anyone older than 1980 "people who thinks experience make them superior". cant find a one word subsitute.

    you hear that often too right? "i got more experience then you. you will get to understand why i blah blah blah blah..................." problem is everybody keeps saying that, so for sure got someone will be right one. then when that guy is right, people start saying things like "see? he got more experience. told you he will be right." hear it so many times liao.
    Going on that Logic - it is no wonder Dr Chong thought that he was always right.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •