Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 264

Thread: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

  1. #181
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    wa lan! that one must put warning first hor... later all faint!
    CS close down if sion post!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #182

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    haha!!! siao liao siao liao!!!

    u might be his hidden fan-si!!!


    becareful ok! wait someone make indecent proposal to u again hor!
    Who make indecent proposal to me?

    I wish got, but must be female, young, nubile and pretty. No males, or anything above 30 please.

  3. #183
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    AHHAHA. Sion whips off the towel..

    And reveals HERSELF to be a lady!
    u very good imagination hor??


    at least not fotos of headless creatures or morders!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #184

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    CS close down if sion post!!!
    That one not sure.

    But definitely will crash. Confirm plus chop.

  5. #185

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Sion beckons coyly at you..

    He will wear his pink shoes and Afghan girl outfit and spoonfeed you! Personal service!
    Siaw liow!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! ISD quick come and save me!!!!

  6. #186
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Who make indecent proposal to me?

    I wish got, but must be female, young, nubile and pretty. No males, or anything above 30 please.
    hmmm? maybe i read wrongly?
    but one of ur earlier replies.... hmmm... ???


    yeaps, u typed it urself.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #187

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u very good imagination hor??


    at least not fotos of headless creatures or morders!
    Morders? Orh, models.

    Sion puts on his blood red lipstick. Decks a pink tutu, and blows kisses your way. You are IN LOVE.

  8. #188
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    Siaw liow!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! ISD quick come and save me!!!!
    wa lau eh, wait ISD all working with sion and waiting for u only ah!


    sion will mask his armpit all over ur face before he feeds u mouth to mouth! woohoooo!!!

    hardgay!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #189

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hmmm? maybe i read wrongly?
    but one of ur earlier replies.... hmmm... ???


    yeaps, u typed it urself.
    Which one, the F one is it.

    =D

    Wa biang, that one joke la. Scare me, thought got someone really make indecent proposal and I accepted and spoil my reputation (or lack thereof).. =D

  10. #190

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Morders? Orh, models.

    Sion puts on his blood red lipstick. Decks a pink tutu, and blows kisses your way. You are IN LOVE.
    i'm confused. who's female and who's male? i'm abit blur at the gender of CSers here.

  11. #191
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Which one, the F one is it.

    =D

    Wa biang, that one joke la. Scare me, thought got someone really make indecent proposal and I accepted and spoil my reputation (or lack thereof).. =D
    this kinda thing hard to say!
    u beta wear 5pairs of undies from tonight on!

    jus in case man!!!! then 2 pairs of jeans.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #192
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    i'm confused. who's female and who's male? i'm abit blur at the gender of CSers here.
    why worry?

    genderless all!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #193

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    Siaw liow!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! ISD quick come and save me!!!!
    The door bell rings.

    You glance furtively at the clock. Who could it be at this hour?

    "Who is it?"

    "ISD. Open up. Now. We have a warrant." The voice sounds stern, and angry.

    You sweat, but comply in any case. The door opens to your wavering grasp..











    AND SION STANDS THERE, IN NOTHING BUT HIS PINK SHOES.

    "Hi Honey!"

  14. #194

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa lau eh, wait ISD all working with sion and waiting for u only ah!


    sion will mask his armpit all over ur face before he feeds u mouth to mouth! woohoooo!!!

    hardgay!!!
    don't so disgusting can or not?? people eating here you know?

  15. #195

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa lau eh, wait ISD all working with sion and waiting for u only ah!


    sion will mask his armpit all over ur face before he feeds u mouth to mouth! woohoooo!!!

    hardgay!!!
    HILARIOUS..

    Sion turns deckard into Afghan girl, with armpit hair as headdress!

  16. #196

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    i'm confused. who's female and who's male? i'm abit blur at the gender of CSers here.
    Check public profile la. I 100% male leh. Where got female talk so much **** one?

  17. #197

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    this kinda thing hard to say!
    u beta wear 5pairs of undies from tonight on!

    jus in case man!!!! then 2 pairs of jeans.
    0.o

    Siao bo. You say until like that I cannot sleep leh. Later got headless ghost visit and try to rape me.

  18. #198

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Check public profile la. I 100% male leh. Where got female talk so much **** one?
    strange. so females talk more ****** is it?

  19. #199
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    The door bell rings.

    You glance furtively at the clock. Who could it be at this hour?

    "Who is it?"

    "ISD. Open up. Now. We have a warrant." The voice sounds stern, and angry.

    You sweat, but comply in any case. The door opens to your wavering grasp..











    AND SION STANDS THERE, IN NOTHING BUT HIS PINK SHOES.

    "Hi Honey!"
    wa seh!

    classic horror tale!!!


    like the SBC last time that serial, Mi Li Ye.


    classic man. jus reading the last line scares the laosai outta me!!!

    classic one liner.

    "Hi Honey!" wa kauz....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #200
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Anyone miss dr chong aka student's contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    don't so disgusting can or not?? people eating here you know?
    u steady la.


    i cannot eat liao. eat more, build up my oil reserves oni. abit more, and me will be 'national treasure'!

    self-producing oil human!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •