Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctors in this world

Default Doctors in this world

Doctors in this world are making people more sick. They are playing and going against nature. Manipulation of genes, treating the sick so that bad genes are passed down to their offsprings.

If we observe animal kingdom, the sick and venerable will be eliminated and eaten thus only the offsprings have the strongest genes.

Default Re: Doctors in this world

yea kinda agree...only the strongest survives in the nature...

However, without doctors... we will live much shorter...
    there are more good than bad i guess...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper ShutterBug View Post
    Doctors in this world are making people more sick. They are playing and going against nature. Manipulation of genes, treating the sick so that bad genes are passed down to their offsprings.

If we observe animal kingdom, the sick and venerable will be eliminated and eaten thus only the offsprings have the strongest genes.
    so u are suggesting the next time u fall sick, we just throw u to the lions in the zoo to be eaten?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

hey,

there are drs on clubsnap too u know!
    kj

where on this earth did you get this conclusion from? did you think of it yourself?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    where on this earth did you get this conclusion from? did you think of it yourself?
    1 more day to the end of the sch holidays and all these nonsense... can't happen sooner, i tell u....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by manila gorila View Post
    no. from nat geo channel
    tell me more, if there's website, or programme details.

When I fall ill, are you going to eat me
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

hee hee, wrong place. this should go to stomp!

Yes I've noticed that in my fish tank. Once a fish becomes sick the other fishes will start to attack it.

So are you proposing we also attack the weak and sick and rob them of their money and belongings because we are stronger and fitter?

I can agree that sometimes 'they are playing and going against nature' see plastic/sex surgery kinda making more transexuals.. but manipulation of genes is not neccessary bad though, did you studied genetics/genomics before??

Your last sentence kinda true 'the sick and venerable will be eliminated and eaten thus only the offsprings have the strongest genes'.. survival of the fittest..yea.. don't tell me you gonna eat up sick people?

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I think I will rob you of your cameras and lenses first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Yes I've noticed that in my fish tank. Once a fish becomes sick the other fishes will start to attack it.

So are you proposing we also attack the weak and sick and rob them of their money and belongings because we are stronger and fitter?
    yeah, but somehow, some people are just not happy about it. dunno why.

hee hee, jk jk. fishes and human very different. cannot compare like that.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    yeah, but somehow, some people are just not happy about it. dunno why.

hee hee, jk jk. fishes and human very different. cannot compare like that.
    satay should taste nice after barbequeing

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    If you are satay maybe I eat.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    satay should taste nice after barbequeing
    erm..........nonono, i think there might be some probability that it taste nicer before bbqing.
    Last edited by satay16; 17th March 2007 at 09:18 PM.

What do you mean "doctors in this world are making people more sick" ? Which aspects are you referring to? Please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by phraeb View Post
    What do you mean "doctors in this world are making people more sick" ? Which aspects are you referring to? Please elaborate.
    i wonder if he will even respond. but i dun think he is really talking about doctors. wrong term, should be genetic engineers. "doctors" is too general.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

Actually, that sort of behaviour has been exhibited here on the forum before i.e. mob mentality.

If we observe animal kingdom, the sick and venerable will be eliminated and eaten......
    If that happens in the human society no one will sell satay liao.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast