Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 months old MITSHIBISHI inverter aircon broke down twice in one months!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: 3 months old MITSHIBISHI inverter aircon broke down twice in one months!!!!

That's MEQ

Default Re: 3 months old MITSHIBISHI inverter aircon broke down twice in one months!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by megaweb View Post
    ? ?
    enjoy the aircon in the shopping centre..
    I used to do that while in sec school and poly.

everyday hang out in shopping centres just to enjoy aircon. Cos till now, my house still running on fan cooling.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    enjoy the aircon in the shopping centre..
    I used to do that while in sec school and poly.

everyday hang out in shopping centres just to enjoy aircon. Cos till now, my house still running on fan cooling.
    Oh I see. I tot "walking to nearby AMK Hub" can save electricity. Should say save electricity by enjoying air-con at AMK Hub.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

change to Sanyo or Darkin... not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by gomobile View Post
    it's MITSUBISHI Electric. Oh my god and to think we spent more money getting Gain city. Isisaxon, is the problem huge for your wifes colleague? Is it the same brand also?
    Haha.. I don't have any details.. was just told that it needed attention already, my wife doesn't know also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12