Thread: What would you do if this happens to you?

Unhappy What would you do if this happens to you?

Photographer attacked....(not in Singapore at the moment, at least).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRwaXmIRTiE

Default Re: What would you do if this happens to you?

Mmmmm as some here always ranting about
    Start protesting to attacker about your rights as a photographer and how it is your right to take photos?

light falls off from your body... gets into my camera....
    someone's loss is someone's gain - law of nature.

see lor, if that photog is someone i dun like, then i would not disturb, just stand to watch... free things do not come easy but seriously, it takes two hands to clap, if photog kpkb, then he deserve it

He probably got what he deserved. Pappariazi's are a niusance, they invade your privacy and taunt you to get what they want. If its just a regular photographer I doubt that most public figures would not have had any problems with their shots being taken by tourists or enthusiasts.

But from Liam as a parent's point of view, I think Liam should have been more discreet and not use all those word, at least not within earshot of his kid.

Between a Paparazzi and a Photographer who seriously knows what he's doing and shooting with an artistic eye with respect to subject, people can actually FEEL such things.

The best is to stay apologetic and upon request, delete the image off (that's why always prepare a fresh CF card so u can recover the images later! *nyak-nyak-nyak*) in front of the guy.

Of cos, if the person has to personally come & confront u, den juz be more automatic, don't purposely post his picture online out of spite and put some nasty comments. U're not insulting the subject but urself if it degrades to such an extent.