View Poll Results: Would you give a box of condom to your partner?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 21.92%
  • No

53 72.60%
  • Unsure

4 5.48%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hubby gave her free condom when she outstation

Default Re: Hubby gave her free condom when she outstation

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    and his wife will gave a detail field report...
    ... she work in HC or she visit the HC?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

if i would that hubby, i will give her 3 things ; vibrator, my photo, a pamplet of HIV/Aids info.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 17th March 2007 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    ... she work in HC or she visit the HC?
    neither, FL (freelance)

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The reason people carry condom it's because the distribution and marketing of condom companies are not penetrative enough.

Condoms should be sold and available anywhere and everywhere like lollipops. You should be able to buy condoms from a venting machine with your credit card.

This will put an end to all arguments raised here.
    lolipops not very common also leh.
    they should adopt coke / pepsi marketing.

whole load of crap and rubbish. i thought the My House is Haunted is the most jiaklat case i've ever read in CS. this weirdo dysfunctional family can challenge that thread and TS very very well.

from wat i read, the family can tolerate extra-marital affairs??
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 17th March 2007 at 07:42 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

actually i understand the entire thing about giving ur kid n wife a box of condoms.

regarding the kid, although u dont approve of it by giving ur daughter a box of condoms it is saying " i trust you to make the right decison" and also that if her decision is to have sex, then at least she is protected. and yes, people have a conscience. if they know someone has trust or faith in them, they are less likely to do it

regarding the wife, i did something similar to my ex some time back. he was gg on a clubbing trip with a few of his ******* friends. while i definately didnt want him him to have sex, i didnt want him to get an STD if he got drunk and fooled around either. his safety meant more to me. tho yah la..i wld hv probably left him anw if he did=P but the pnt is right, in a rltnshp that is strong, u trust the person so much that u know that he or she wld not do it willing. this action of faith also reinforces the wife's own fidelity. she also understands that her and her health mean so much to her husband, that altho she may have an afair, her safety comes first. and pls, how many gurls wldnt go "awww he loves me so much so il make sure i dont destroy our love and his trust"

anyway, in this world, showing such trust in someone is amazing..i find us all becoming untrusting suspicious characters coz we probably wld do the same things ourselves!

Smile Re: Hubby gave her free condom when she outstation

condom manufacturers must be very supportive of the father's actions.

one night stand not the same as extra-marital affairs. different trust and maturity levels and values system. no need to cast stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

from wat i read, the family can tolerate extra-marital affairs??

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    no...

if the wife comes back with another box...

then she is...

Check serial no.

bar code etc.

But again....another box maybe purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by suiewuie View Post
    actually i understand the entire thing about giving ur kid n wife a box of condoms.

regarding the kid, although u dont approve of it by giving ur daughter a box of condoms it is saying " i trust you to make the right decison" and also that if her decision is to have sex, then at least she is protected. and yes, people have a conscience. if they know someone has trust or faith in them, they are less likely to do it

regarding the wife, i did something similar to my ex some time back. he was gg on a clubbing trip with a few of his ******* friends. while i definately didnt want him him to have sex, i didnt want him to get an STD if he got drunk and fooled around either. his safety meant more to me. tho yah la..i wld hv probably left him anw if he did=P but the pnt is right, in a rltnshp that is strong, u trust the person so much that u know that he or she wld not do it willing. this action of faith also reinforces the wife's own fidelity. she also understands that her and her health mean so much to her husband, that altho she may have an afair, her safety comes first. and pls, how many gurls wldnt go "awww he loves me so much so il make sure i dont destroy our love and his trust"

anyway, in this world, showing such trust in someone is amazing..i find us all becoming untrusting suspicious characters coz we probably wld do the same things ourselves!
    I don't mean to intrude in something personal, if you mind... please don't answer but if it's ok.. may I ask what's the reason you split-up?

Giving your partner the passport will only encourage him to explore unchartered territories. What makes you think he will use it, giving him protection does not equal him actually use protection, but giving him the idea that you are ok with it, is telling him go for it... for all you know he may be having an affair with someone in his office without protection, thinking woh... my wife so cool, so modern, so open-minded I can sc**w around and she's ok with it.

Wrong solution.

../azul123
    Last edited by azul123; 17th March 2007 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    one night stand not the same as extra-marital affairs. different trust and maturity levels and values system. no need to cast stones.
    why no diff ?

so simple. wear chasity belt loh.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    no wonder birth rate dropping.
    she's mother of 6.. she contribute a lot liao
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    she's mother of 6.. she contribute a lot liao
    Makes me wonder how many out of the 6 did the hubby contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by djork View Post
    what makes them think her daughter won't buy a box herself and return the box which was given to her?
    Better still, she prefer all natural... duh..

By the way,

as part of my orientation welcome pack when I was studying at Uni of Western Aus, my hostel gave me a condom together with other things.

Can you imagine your father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, sons & daughter all have sex with other people all over? I can't imagine living in a society which is so morally bankrupt. Yes, we are highly sexual beings but lines must be drawn.
    Flickr Me! :: Nikon D80 :: Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC MACRO

Quote Originally Posted by look4raymond View Post
    Can you imagine your father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, sons & daughter all have sex with other people all over? I can't imagine living in a society which is so morally bankrupt. Yes, we are highly sexual beings but lines must be drawn.
    *draws line*

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

hee hee. should be close enough.

If i am the wife that has been faithful and loyal throughout the marraige, i wil feel very insulted and will have doubts about his faithfullness..

a family of fools.....
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

if you can't see the difference, then, it must be due to difference in value system.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    why no diff ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast