Thread: Any similiar sms software work like Palm Treo sms for Win Mobile 5?

Default Any similiar sms software work like Palm Treo sms for Win Mobile 5?

To all PDA guru,

I'm a new pda user. I come across the palm treo 750 sms software which i find it is really really great. it work similiar like a msn which is when u read the latest message, at the same time you can scroll up to view all the old incoming & outgoing message.

but unfortunately, i got the O2 pda which I'm not sure whether there is any third party software which i can have the similiar function like Palm sms? Anyone can enlighten me here?

Thanks you so much.

Ciao,
    Diin

Default Re: Any similiar sms software work like Palm Treo sms for Win Mobile 5?

anyone?

I think that sms-chat function is only available to Palm Treo, and only to Palm OS, havent seen a similar one in other OS.

Hi Astin & kietgnoel,

thank you all for the reply, my email is sdk163@hotmail.com

Regards,
    diin

Quote Originally Posted by kietgnoel View Post
    Hi kietgnoel,

do u know where ii can download this software?

many thanks,
    Regards,
    Diin

2 more questions:

Anyone recommend any Chinese input software and the Chinese-English dictionary for O2 Zinc??

Thank you