Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1000

Thread: 40th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

  1. #601

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    er..gayspeak?
    ...................... gayspeak is like that:"you AJing?"

  2. #602

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    ...................... gayspeak is like that:"you AJing?"
    you should know

  3. #603

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    you should know
    duh. i was once gay. teenage sexuality temporal confusion, my counsillor said.

    lucky know no more. phew.........teenage years are one of the most scary years of my life. lucky the sudcide did not succeed.

  4. #604
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    duh. i was once gay. teenage sexuality temporal confusion, my counsillor said.

    lucky know no more. phew.........teenage years are one of the most scary years of my life. lucky the sudcide did not succeed.

  5. #605

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    aiyah, most of you should have your own stories to tell also right?

    my weirdest one would be sitting in the school toilet cubicles starring into nothing. got once, did not noticed the time. went home at like 11:30pm. school was dismissed at 2:30. starring sure make time files.

  6. #606
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    You are the GURU .....
    i retired liao.... time for the old to take over this task... not healthy for the young as they are not experience enough...

  7. #607

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    duh. i was once gay. teenage sexuality temporal confusion, my counsillor said.

    lucky know no more. phew.........teenage years are one of the most scary years of my life. lucky the sudcide did not succeed.

    you can un-gay ah?

  8. #608

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    aiyah, most of you should have your own stories to tell also right?

    my weirdest one would be sitting in the school toilet cubicles starring into nothing. got once, did not noticed the time. went home at like 11:30pm. school was dismissed at 2:30. starring sure make time files.
    wah..you really got problem

  9. #609

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    wah..you really got problem
    well, considering i went imh before, i really thought i had a problem. lucky it was really some imbalance during my puberty years. come to think of it, damn funny leh, like walking around at midnight in my sch uni, locking myself in the classroom alone, sitting in my photog darkroom alone with lights off, stacking chairs in classroom and crashing them down. haha, i act so weird last time come to think of it.

  10. #610
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    well, considering i went imh before, i really thought i had a problem. lucky it was really some imbalance during my puberty years. come to think of it, damn funny leh, like walking around at midnight in my sch uni, locking myself in the classroom alone, sitting in my photog darkroom alone with lights off, stacking chairs in classroom and crashing them down. haha, i act so weird last time come to think of it.
    Look like you still have not change yet .... instead you bring the problem to CS ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  11. #611

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Look like you still have not change yet .... instead you bring the problem to CS ....
    haha. no lah. change alot liao. at least i dun bring a knife in my bag anymore.

  12. #612

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    haha. no lah. change alot liao. at least i dun bring a knife in my bag anymore.
    damn...i always knew you not quite right

  13. #613

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Look like you still have not change yet .... instead you bring the problem to CS ....
    ya lor...some more bring into wlc. damn suay

  14. #614

    Default Re: 40th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!


  15. #615

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    ya lor...some more bring into wlc. damn suay
    dun worry. i following my doctor's advice. put happy cheerful front. this can suppress my hidden nature.

  16. #616
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    haha. no lah. change alot liao. at least i dun bring a knife in my bag anymore.

  17. #617

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    hee hee, dunno why. last time, i thought having a knife in my sch bag is pretty cool, like you use it to kill your enemies to remove all hatred and evil in this world. kind of childish, now reflecting back on myself. i prefered those knifves with a hollow slit in their blades. when you stab it into a person, it allows blood to gush out, creating more damage as compared to one without slits.

  18. #618
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    hee hee, dunno why. last time, i thought having a knife in my sch bag is pretty cool, like you use it to kill your enemies to remove all hatred and evil in this world. kind of childish, now reflecting back on myself. i prefered those knifves with a hollow slit in their blades. when you stab it into a person, it allows blood to gush out, creating more damage as compared to one without slits.


    Wah..... yea I remember I was in sec 2 there was a period I had particularly bad temper... hormones...

  19. #619

    Default Re: 40th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post


    Wah..... yea I remember I was in sec 2 there was a period I had particularly bad temper... hormones...
    actually, the weird thing is i did not have a temper at all. just acting very cool and quiet. dun like just ignore, or eliminate.

  20. #620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 40th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hoot Ah...!

    Moooing... finally.... so sleepy.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •