Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What is Clubsnap?

Default Re: What is Clubsnap?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    14 years old going to be 15?
    =(

No la, 4 going on 5. Quite mature what.

Just kidding. 20 going on 21.

Last time I not afraid of people in pink shoes. Now I worry that people in pink shoes will visit me in the middle of the night. This is what Clubsnap has done to me. =(

Do you regularly check the address?

There are a lot of people in Sammyboy thinking that they are in ClubSnap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiisg View Post
    sometimes i think i am in sammyboy
    Do you regularly check the address?

There are a lot of people in Sammyboy thinking that they are in ClubSnap.
    Wah !!! how do you know so much about the other website?

yqt quickly run away
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

how do i know...because as twisted and at times as right as it may be, it serves a purpose (regarding the coffee shop talk talk part). it's always good to know the opinion and topics that charge people up.

...i see many works from here that make their way in there. nonetheless, i'm always amazed as to how a difference of opinion can really cause such grief.

anyways, take care of each other

Quote Originally Posted by sci80298 View Post
    CS is place where people get scolded for their lousy photos and still thank the person who calls his photos trash.

Certain people look for newbie, slam them real hard. Tell them that their photos sucks when in fact his own photos look the same. Come up with weird theories (that he himself never follow at times) and insist that those are biblical truth in photography. As times go by, all the "newbies" become intoxicated with that theory and thought it is real. The advocator then proclaim that he is correct and many people in fact thank him for it and supported him.

Your comments are real funny... burst out laughing after reading it....

Quote Originally Posted by leonsoh19 View Post
    Your comments are real funny... burst out laughing after reading it....
    actually quite true. there are some people who hardly or never post any photos. i hope they do.

CS has gone commercial already as $ is involved for ads and such. It doesn't matter what it was before. The focus on this hobby is still the same; just that the administration is more structured and protected by guardians.

Anyway, we can enjoy what there is in here for now. For laugh, for smile or for comfort, it is still "a great way to fly (our imaginations)."

Quote Originally Posted by zoossh View Post
    actually quite true. there are some people who hardly or never post any photos. i hope they do.
    I hope i can but i jus can figure out how to post a pics??

Quote Originally Posted by leonsoh19 View Post
    I hope i can but i jus can figure out how to post a pics??
    get a gallery

then post it in the forum as per described in the links in my thread

i use photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by zoossh View Post
    and some post Afgan girl and become famous overnight!

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    not some but one.

like there is only one steve mccurry, there is only one sim wong hoo. and most of them dun talk big. i believe steve mccurry dun talk big before he shows his first piece, and he probably still dun, i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    Some don't post any photo also can become famous overnight.

After been banned for 3 or 4 days, finally i am back with a bang!!!

What is CS, it is also a place for ppl who are not god but wanna be one.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman View Post

It is also the place for those people looking for a Bang!

IMHO...

ClubSNAP WAS nice place to post your pictures and get sound C&C which will help you improve on your photography skills as well as post processing skills. ClubSNAP WAS a photography forum for photographers to get together and know each other, forging new friendships and form khakis for events/exhibition/model shoots/outings/etc...

ClubSNAP IS a place for irritating leechs to steal pictures for personal interest/posting at other sites/other dunno wat purposes... ClubSNAP IS having too many other stuffs...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Blog Entries

I believed the Admin have explained why you and YQT were deregistered initially and reinstated.

You know the reason and yet you post such remarks?

For all members, YQT and SM was deregistered because there was evidence that they are clone account which is contrary to CS TOS
    [/QUOTE]

However, because of the explanation by Ortega and a few Super Users who explained that they are different ppl using the same computer in the same studio. The Admin re-instead the account. This only shows that the admin are not what SM is portraying.

Now how twisted one can be!
    Last edited by chngpe01; 26th March 2007 at 01:53 PM.

My dear chngpe01,

What remarks i posted that u are so unhappy abt??? What comments i make???
    Sometimes, u ppl sit back and think, what u think may not be what u are thinking abt.

My dear chngpe01,

What remarks i posted that u are so unhappy abt??? What comments i make???
    Sometimes, u ppl sit back and think, what u think may not be what u are thinking abt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hi PE,
    Just an illustration... No offence intended..

Sometimes you don't even need to be using the same computer, someone can just accidentally take out the quotes.. and then this will happen.. But I do agree that clone account should not be taken lightly..

In SM's post, there's a "Sorry bro." at the bottom. Might it be SM just replied to yqt's posting and took out the quote? Did the 2 messages come from the same IP addresses? Might it be just a proxy server?

Sometimes, may be good to give people benefit of doubt until it can really be proven that it's a clone account. I really don't see why anyone would need clone accounts in CS.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 26th March 2007 at 02:55 PM.

[QUOTE=smurfman;2915499]What is CS??????

When i first come here, i thought can learn from master.
    Yes you can learn from the master. Depends on how you communicate with them but then again there aren't many on CS.

Then i realise that most are amature, some pics really cannot make it.
    True. Most photos definately cannot make because half of it are IT train, not professional photographers. So you can't blame them. Professional Photographers will seldom be in here in the first place as they are too busy shooting and making money.

So i thought CS is a learning ground, where ppl can learn.
    Then i realise alotta master dun share, cos its secret.
    Disagree with you. You can't really teach photography by explaining 1000 words or more. Masters are more than willing to teach but again, they are not free to even go to CS how to teach you? There is a certain limit how much a master can teach you. Photography is all about practical work and experimentation. Attending free and paid workshop/classes is one alternative. There are no FREE MEAL in this world.

So ammature goota learn mostly by hit and run.
    Of course got ppl willing to share, but not much.
    Some are bored. So they are willing to share for sure. At least you are learning. Some don't even know what they are actually doing.

So i thought CS is a base for ppl to meet, amature to learn from each other.
    Then i realise its always that same bunch of amatures together.
    50/50. Depends on how you interact with them. It does not mean the same bunch of people will not learn anything from each other. Depends on how you share with them too. It does not mean if you share with them, means they will share with you.

So i thought, CS is for what?

Now for me, CS is a place to buy things, sell things, and sometimes see ppl post pics that are lousy. So i can laugh. By me only. CS is also a place for me to see great marco, landscapes, and i enjoy kopitiam, always see ppl argue till red face, also dun noe for what, popcorns time!!!
    Again it's 50/50. If you really don't like CS, why bother logging in everyday? Landscapes and macros are one of the easiest to execute in terms of difficulty in photography. Kopitiam is for chit chat session. That is why when you go to the REAL kopitiam, you will talk c**k and sing song.

smurfman, perhaps you'd like to explain your post further? I don't think chngpe01 has any personal agenda, but your saying "after been banned for 3-4 days, i'm back with a bang" sounds like you were wrongfully banned for your comments, which was not the case at all (as explained by the admin and chngpe01's post above).

Immediately after that, you stated that CS "is also a place for ppl who are not god but wanna be one", and if you look at the whole post together, it sounds supiciously like a reference to the people who has you banned in the 1st place. If its not so, and giving you the benefit of doubt, perhaps you'd like to explain further what you mean, cos there are many ways one can interpret your post.

ClubSNAP

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast