Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crumpler or Lowepro?

Default Crumpler or Lowepro?

Yo guys...I was thinking was getting a bag that can store my stuff and look gd at the same time. Crumpler 5 million dollar bag could be it. Would be getting a 580EX and Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 maybe. If I were to bring these 2 with my 350D and kit lens would it still fit? And would it fit maybe one more small 50mm f/1.8 or another lens? What bout lowepro? Any gd stuff to recommand? Thanks! Oh yah btw. Can u take out the padding in between for the 5 million dollar bag?
    Last edited by artofshuenalogy; 14th March 2007 at 12:10 AM.

Default Re: Crumpler or Lowepro?

wah... u got so many stuff, should get the 7million & it will fit all your stuffs.
    can get it from TK foto, price of the 7mill quite ok

I would say save the money and get the Bagman brand. Imitation but IMO much more spacious than Crumpler.

get the 7 milliion. 5 million bit smallfor 70-200.

Take a look at Kata bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio506 View Post
    not far off my level of thinking actually!
    the less expensive and less screaming "expensive camera gear!" the bag, the less likely you'll become a target for mugging and robbery...(so the theory goes)

obviously sg is supposed to be statistically safer than a lot of other places, but still...
    *D700,D2X,D2H,Mamiya*

Quote Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
    not far off my level of thinking actually!
    the less expensive and less screaming "expensive camera gear!" the bag, the less likely you'll become a target for mugging and robbery...(so the theory goes)

obviously sg is supposed to be statistically safer than a lot of other places, but still...
    That one screams that u're selling fake/stolen goods

stealth reporter 300 will fit everything inside.

personally feel that Crumpler is overpriced! Agree wif ihub88, stealth reporter wuld be a good choice
    When life hands u lemons.... ASK FOR TEQUILA AND SALT!

lowepro bags are practical.. but they kinda scream "steal me, i have expensive camera gear inside"

Quote Originally Posted by artofshuenalogy View Post
    Yo guys...I was thinking was getting a bag that can store my stuff and look gd at the same time. Crumpler 5 million dollar bag could be it. Would be getting a 580EX and Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 maybe. If I were to bring these 2 with my 350D and kit lens would it still fit? And would it fit maybe one more small 50mm f/1.8 or another lens? What bout lowepro? Any gd stuff to recommand? Thanks! Oh yah btw. Can u take out the padding in between for the 5 million dollar bag?
    Get a 7 million dollar home.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Quote Originally Posted by jdredd View Post
    lowepro bags are practical.. but they kinda scream "steal me, i have expensive camera gear inside"
    so does the crumpler... the bag itself is worth stealing...

does it makes a difference when you have to take out your camera to shoot and ppl can see what you are using is a DSLR and not a compact/prosumer.

Quote Originally Posted by artofshuenalogy View Post
    I have both 5million and 7million crumplers
    If the 70-200 f2.8 is mounted on your 350D, it won't fit inside the 5 million. With it mounted, think the 7 million an barely fit only

if not mounted, it's gonna be quite a tight fit for ur lenses and flash. Suggest you get the 7 million

Quote Originally Posted by midicity View Post
    I have both 5million and 7million crumplers
    If the 70-200 f2.8 is mounted on your 350D, it won't fit inside the 5 million. With it mounted, think the 7 million an barely fit only

if not mounted, it's gonna be quite a tight fit for ur lenses and flash. Suggest you get the 7 million
    Agree. I'm using the 7 mil and mounted my 70-200 f/4 to my 10D. It still juts out a bit.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Quote Originally Posted by zoossh View Post
    does it makes a difference when you have to take out your camera to shoot and ppl can see what you are using is a DSLR and not a compact/prosumer.
    there will be times when you need it secured away, or just transporting it.
    prosumer cameras get nicked as much as pro/semi ones...

does it make a difference that your camera bag must look hot and sexy? afterall, you dont take pictures with your bag do you...
    *D700,D2X,D2H,Mamiya*

Quote Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
    there will be times when you need it secured away, or just transporting it.
    prosumer cameras get nicked as much as pro/semi ones...

does it make a difference that your camera bag must look hot and sexy? afterall, you dont take pictures with your bag do you...
    it depends on individuals so i dun put people down on that. bags is as much as a photographic accessories but it can be a fashion statement. being a photographer, even a good one, doesn't mean they cannot have the that preference. of cos, there should be a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio506 View Post
    LOL!.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast