Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Printing from Kiosks

  1. #1

    Default Printing from Kiosks

    Using my thumbdrive,I've printed the same digital pics from different photo kiosks today.Wanted to find out which one looks better.

    Here's the result:



    The ones on the left are from a Kodak kiosk.The ones on the right are from a Fujifilm kiosk.
    They both looked fine to me but I prefer the prints from the Kodak cos they looked closer to what I have on my laptop/camera.

    Just want to share my experience here.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    west side!
    Posts
    725

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    hmmm the output differs quite a bit from the pics above.

    i have tried both and didn't like them. but the fujifilm kiosk i would say produced closer to what i wanted.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    Quote Originally Posted by tribal.snake View Post
    hmmm the output differs quite a bit from the pics above.

    i have tried both and didn't like them. but the fujifilm kiosk i would say produced closer to what i wanted.
    Yes,quite a bit of difference.Colors on the prints from Fujifilm seems lighter,comparing to the Kodak ones.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    For kiosks printing, I prefers Fujifilm's quality. However, they are not 100% self-service, payment wise.

  5. #5
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    Wahhhhhh LTNS! Ho seh bo!!!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    has the photo quality got to do with the kiosk or the printer? are the printers standard across all the outlet in the same chain?

    how much does it cost to print a 4R print by the way..?

    thanks!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    BEHIND YOU!!!!!!
    Posts
    678

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    dun see any kiosk in the central area

  8. #8

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    Quote Originally Posted by hacknet View Post
    has the photo quality got to do with the kiosk or the printer? are the printers standard across all the outlet in the same chain?

    how much does it cost to print a 4R print by the way..?

    thanks!
    Not sure about the printers standard.So far,I've only been to one kiosk of Fujifilm and Kodak.

    4R print is 50 cents.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    Quote Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
    dun see any kiosk in the central area
    Which part of central area?
    You can check the websites for both Fujifilm and Kodak photo labs.
    They will show if they have any kiosk at their store.Call them to confirm.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Printing from Kiosks

    Quote Originally Posted by Joywalker View Post
    Not sure about the printers standard.So far,I've only been to one kiosk of Fujifilm and Kodak.

    4R print is 50 cents.


    thanks man! 50 cents a print isnt too bad..

    my aunty goes to JB to get her photos printed off her digital camera every once in awhile apparently its RM0.30 there. i didnt know that there was such a large disparity in the price.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •