Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any good earbud earphone to recommend?

Default Re: any good earbud earphone to recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by ahbeng View Post
    Sony sucks with poor durability. I am owning a pair of sony mdr-ex71 but the plastic joint is cracked with exposed wire. Slightly lack of bass for my liking. Thanks for the entire range of recommendations but i am looking for a pair that cost around 150 SGD.
    gd stuff need gd care, my EX-71 lasted me almost 4yrs. i kept it coiled wrist-sized in a HP pouch when not in use. d point is not to stress d wires by bending or pullinging it too much.

using a pair of audiotechica ck7 now. sounds good so far even without amp. =)

Quote Originally Posted by ahbeng View Post
    Sony sucks with poor durability. I am owning a pair of sony mdr-ex71 but the plastic joint is cracked with exposed wire. Slightly lack of bass for my liking. Thanks for the entire range of recommendations but i am looking for a pair that cost around 150 SGD.
    I have used several Sony's earphones before the last being the EX-71, none of them had failed on me yet. So it really depends on how you take care of your equipment. In fact, the only earphone that failed me is a Sennheiser.

Well, if bass is what you are looking for, you can try the Beyedynamic DTX-50. Thats what I'm using now, and the bass is . I feel that the bass is more shiok than the UE SuperFi5eb that I had tried. Big fast thumping bass is what the DTX-50 is about. I think you should be able to get it for less than $150. Jaben is having a promotion now, check them out.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12