Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much to charge for coffeetable wedding albums?

Default Re: How much to charge for coffeetable wedding albums?

pointS noted, thankyou all for your kind sharing and help here. MUCH appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by JW73 View Post
    The Aldephi (opp Funan), Colorlab, they do provide this services. They have variety of sizes.
    Is it expensive to make a Coffeetable album ??
    what do I need to bring to the lab , prints or photos ( hard or soft copies ) ???

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    what do I need to bring to the lab , prints or photos ( hard or soft copies ) ???
    Usually the soft copies, they'll do the printing and binding together. There are some that will do only binding and you'll have to send the prints over to them.

If you're charging more than $1k for the book, no, it's not too expensive to make. But if you're only making $100-200 out of it with all your design effort, getting the couple to approve layout, amendments to layout, going to lab, it'll be more profitable to stick to the 300 x 4R slot in album - less hassle, no need to spend time thinking and designing and better profit margin.

I was helping my couple friends out in a studio shoot before their AD. As they do not wann spend $$$ in the studio shoots by pro PG, no coffeetable wedding album shown on their AD. I find that too boring , so using my Canon Selphy to make some prints for their guest to view on their AD... just a simple and yet economical way... all the prints in post card sizes

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    Softcopies is the best. I would go to the shop to ask personally. The staff there are very helpful. The price I think start from $80. Depend on the paper u choose, the type of prints and covers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12