Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Australian Grand Prix. (Season Opener - 18 Mar.)

Default Re: 2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Australian Grand Prix. (Season Opener - 18 Mar.)

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Bro afbug, maybe you should not have been so hard on K. Raikkonen. Here is an abstract from www.f1-live.com.
    Haha maybe but I've been reading during the close season that Massa is the faster guy. I said that Kimi is a little overrated because he is said to be a future world champion during his McLaren days and till now he is still not the fastest guy. But it is still early and he might be Ferrari's top dog.

Anyway, the qualifying and race is in the morning. I everytime forget to watch because of its unusual timing.

Default Re: 2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Australian Grand Prix. (Season Opener - 18 Mar.)

Bro afbug, maybe Kimi heard your comments, read about his from here (f1-live.com).
    Last edited by Canew; 17th March 2007 at 12:19 PM.

woohoo... Kimi on Pole!!! Ferrari is on Pole!!!

a pity Massa didn't make it. but he should perform tomorrow... go Ferrari!!!

wow... BMW is good. hope they will perform well tomorrow. and what do you know... there's a Super Aguri in the top 10. interesting...

Good qualifying session.
    If you are a neutral fan of F1, the order is pretty thrilling, isn't it ?
    Ferrari (with a new driver), McLaren (with a new driver), BMW (after a bad season last year) and McLaren (with a rookie driver).

I am disappointed for Massa
    Hope he can pull something magical out of his first few laps tomorrow.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

SUPER AGURI HONDA !
    I'm for Takuma Sato a.k.a Mr Chaos.

But of course, I also have a favourite to support if not every race also I disappointed. KIMI raikonnen.

The new Honda paintwork is...... super jia lat.

The qualifying was so exciting. SATO and Davidson did well. KIMI damn cool, only 1 flying lap each.

The new driver Hamilton has a very good history. Damn good drive too. I got a feeling he would be very Yar Yar.

I think this season would be a Ferrari Mclaren battle once again. Raikonnen will win.

am rooting for Mclaren......but will see what happens duing the course of the season...

Massa will finish in the top 5 and possibly make it to the podium although he may start 16th on the grid. The other driver I will be following closely will be Takuma Sato. Fantastic result for Super Aguri.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Bro afbug, maybe Kimi heard your comments, read about his from here (f1-live.com).
    ahaha I will think he is a little overrated until he is consistantly the fastest guy, win races and the drivers title. Great job by him to get pole but little worried about reliability after Massa retired.

SUPER AGURI, from zero to hero. Their new car looks good and with Sato driving, they're going to fly. Really improve a lot. Williams will better buck up!

BMW and Red Bull quite fast too and I think they'll challange Renault but maybe not McLaren and Ferrari.

Honda and Toyota in trouble. Bad! For Toyota, a team with one of the buggest budget and with performance like this, heads will roll soon. Its been 5 years since they're in F1 and have not win any race yet.

Final qualifying result for Sunday's Australian Grand Prix, Melbourne:

1 K Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1mins 26.072secs
    2 F Alonso (Spn) McLaren 1:26.493
    3 N Heidfeld (Ger) BMW Sauber 1:26.556
    4 L Hamilton (GB) McLaren 1:26.755
    5 R Kubica (Pol) BMW Sauber 1:27.347
    6 G Fisichella (Ita) Renault 1:27.634
    7 M Webber (Aus) Red Bull 1:27.934
    8 J Trulli (Ita) Toyota 1:28.404
    9 R Schumacher (Ger) Toyota 1:28.692
    10 T Sato (Jpn) Super Aguri 1:28.871
    11 A Davidson (GB) Super Aguri 1:26.909
    12 N Rosberg (Ger) Williams 1:26.914
    13 H Kovalainen (Fin) Renault 1:26.964
    14 J Button (GB) Honda 1:27.264
    15 A Wurz (Aut) Williams 1:27.343
    16 F Massa (Brz) Ferrari no time*
    17 R Barrichello (Bra) Honda 1:27.679
    18 S Speed (USA) Scuderia Toro Rosso 1:28.305
    19 D Coulthard (GB) Red Bull 1:28.579
    20 V Liuzzi (Ita) Scuderia Toro Rosso 1:29.267
    21 A Sutil (Ger) Spyker 1:29.339
    22 C Albers (Ned) Spyker 1:31.932
    Last edited by afbug; 17th March 2007 at 05:29 PM.

In just about an hour, it will be all systems go !!!
    I am missing the excitement when 22 cars line up on the grid and roar like thunder as they take off when the 5 red lights go off.

Come on, Ferrari. Go Go Go !!!
    Kimi, prove me wrong.
    Massa, prove me right.

Fun to watch the Ferrari, McLaren, BMW (and Super Aguri) tussle and muscle their way through.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

i'm only hoping that Kimi and Fernando don't take each other out at the first corner. else, it should be a fun race to watch.

the prancing horse shall work wonders today.

long live the Tifosis...

impressive. didnt know so many pple support F1. good taste in sports people.

As the commentator puts, the whole F1 season's fuel is less than a single 747 taking off. So dont be too guilty

Go go Kimi Raikkonen!!!!!!! Ferrari

A pity Massa is stuck so far behind. But I believe Ferrari has handled the strategy quite well. 1 stop for Massa. Can he make it to the top 5 ? V'll know very soon.

BTW, I like that Mercedes ad. A kid watering his toy Mercedes with the hope that it will grow into a real big Mercedes.

We win again! Massa did a good job in damage control 22nd to 6th on a one stopper.

Good race for Ferrari!

Massa from 22nd to 6th

Yeah yeah yeah !!!

Ferrari dominate
    Was a good race to watch, though not so many risky wheel to wheel banging overtaking.

Massa did a fine job. If only he didn't get stuck behind the slow moving Hondas for so long
    Probably he didn't want to risk it considering that he was heavy on fuel and wanted to conserve his tyres.

Heidi provided some entertainment - spinning 360 degrees and still managed to get going

Waiting for Sepang now...

Wow surprised to so many cars so reliable! I think Williams did a great job to get into the points. Honda is really struggling. When Dave Richards return next season with Prodrive, I think he will give Honda a run for their $$$! David Couthard really getting old liao, almost injuring Wruz with his flying car.

Ferrari!

Congrats to Ferrari and K. Raikkonen.

McLaren go go go.

Sepang in 3 weeks time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast