Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 662

Thread: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

  1. #161

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Hi Bro....so it won't be 9:30am as mentioned earlier right? ...when u all start? please advice..

    cheers.
    we starting ard 11 plus...

  2. #162

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    ar ... can we start later .. since most people come around 3 ..

    if not my battery canot tahan ... also .. just in case Rainning . what the plan ??

  3. #163

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman77 View Post
    ar ... can we start later .. since most people come around 3 ..

    if not my battery canot tahan ... also .. just in case Rainning . what the plan ??
    also can we can go for lunch then down to BP...how abt tht? as for andy i dunno will be able to make it after 1? for mi i'm ok and phoa will be there ard 2 plus oso...

  4. #164

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Good ...

  5. #165

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Ok guys...i'll be there ard 2:30-3:00pm.......have a fun with u all there....

    cheers.

  6. #166

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Ok guys...i'll be there ard 2:30-3:00pm.......have a fun with u all there....

    cheers.

    sure man....will see ur engine...

  7. #167

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Ok guys...i'll be there ard 2:30-3:00pm.......have a fun with u all there....

    cheers.
    u use what engine ar ???

  8. #168

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman77 View Post
    u use what engine ar ???
    Andy and me on RB WS7III and I've 2 spare engine 2 also SH .21 and .25
    Phoa is with OS .12

  9. #169

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    1. Andy - Inferno GT
    2. Jimmy - Hyper 7
    3. Phoakm - TM on road (afternoon then join)
    4. Hlkho - VOne-S
    5. Sandman - V-one-R

  10. #170

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman77 View Post
    u use what engine ar ???
    heeh...i also not too sure about it.....kekeke.. Sirio .15 i think.....

    paiseh....quite new in this.....cheers

  11. #171

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    sure man....will see ur engine...
    sure no problem....maybe need ur advice on the engine too......

  12. #172

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Hi guy....maybe you all can try to post ur own car photo here.......i will post it on this friday if time allow......

  13. #173

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Hi guy....maybe you all can try to post ur own car photo here.......i will post it on this friday if time allow......
    hhmm wat kinda of photo u wan us to post? when the car is at top speed or just idle there? would be good if someone can use some good camera to help us with tht kekeke....coz try with mobilephone cam....damn cannot make it leh...sign

  14. #174

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    hhmm wat kinda of photo u wan us to post? when the car is at top speed or just idle there? would be good if someone can use some good camera to help us with tht kekeke....coz try with mobilephone cam....damn cannot make it leh...sign
    Just the idle one with the body will do....just shoot with ur DC OK liao....hehhe......if photo from the panning shot will be much better....hahahaha....... Panning shoot maybe Phoa or Sjourn can help dunring the action.......

    cheers....

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Just the idle one with the body will do....just shoot with ur DC OK liao....hehhe......if photo from the panning shot will be much better....hahahaha....... Panning shoot maybe Phoa or Sjourn can help dunring the action.......

    cheers....
    NCNS

  16. #176

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    NCNS
    NCNS????...anyone can explain?

  17. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    NCNS????...anyone can explain?
    No car No shoot...keke

  18. #178

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    No car No shoot...keke
    hehe...ic.....u r at overseas right?...when r u coming back?...when can get ur car ready?... let's join us.......more ppl more fun....heheh

    all the best...

  19. #179

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Just the idle one with the body will do....just shoot with ur DC OK liao....hehhe......if photo from the panning shot will be much better....hahahaha....... Panning shoot maybe Phoa or Sjourn can help dunring the action.......

    cheers....
    ok so who will help mi to take my car? heehee ....no pic no tunning whahahah

  20. #180

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    ok so who will help mi to take my car? heehee ....no pic no tunning whahahah
    hehehe....i can use my K800i to take for u on that day.....idle pic....hehehehe...if you don't mind.....else, maybe i can use my DC to take for you...hehee....DLSR is just too heavy for me......cannot afford to bring anymore bag for my DSLR liao....hehehehe

    cheers...
    Last edited by hlkho; 27th March 2007 at 03:03 PM.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •