Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 662

Thread: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

  1. #541
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    what a nice movie.......
    bro..
    how is your parts?
    arrive already?
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  2. #542

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    bro..
    how is your parts?
    arrive already?
    no time to bash ...wat e fish man.....fingers damn freaking itchy now....S******
    shoot for fun

  3. #543
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    no time to bash ...wat e fish man.....fingers damn freaking itchy now....S******
    Me too lah!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #544
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    any nite bash coming wk??
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  5. #545

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    any nite bash coming wk??
    hhhmmm if my server able to run as per normal then will join u for night bash....cannot confirm yet....
    shoot for fun

  6. #546
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    hhhmmm if my server able to run as per normal then will join u for night bash....cannot confirm yet....
    Huh???? Major Outrage????? Must be very serious....
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  7. #547

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Huh???? Major Outrage????? Must be very serious....
    touch wood leh......not major outrage.....only something is down for the moment la kekekke..tmr night bashing liao lor....hhhe

    maybe wed night cannot bashing my storage yet to be re-store in time....wat the hack......god damn it!!!!
    Last edited by jimmyloh; 29th May 2007 at 04:48 AM.
    shoot for fun

  8. #548
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    touch wood leh......not major outrage.....only something is down for the moment la kekekke..tmr night bashing liao lor....hhhe

    maybe wed night cannot bashing my storage yet to be re-store in time....wat the hack......god damn it!!!!
    err....so its a go or no?
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  9. #549
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    here we go again.....nite bash!!!!! interested parties...u guys know where we are! come look for us if u want to bash.
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  10. #550
    leonardcheng
    Guests

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    here we go again.....nite bash!!!!! interested parties...u guys know where we are! come look for us if u want to bash.


    When got night bashing ? I also want to join can ?

  11. #551
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by leonardcheng View Post
    When got night bashing ? I also want to join can ?
    later ..... should be around 12am. u want?
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  12. #552
    leonardcheng
    Guests

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Any bashing today ?

  13. #553
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Here is some photos of our nite bash.





    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  14. #554

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by leonardcheng View Post
    Any bashing today ?
    wahaha we bashed liao.....nx time....
    shoot for fun

  15. #555

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    here we go again.....nite bash!!!!! interested parties...u guys know where we are! come look for us if u want to bash.
    bro no need to jio nx time la.....always both of us bashing at night....u know who will turn up....kekeek......oso let mi mount my C6 and 2 speed after it had full run in....
    shoot for fun

  16. #556
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    bro no need to jio nx time la.....always both of us bashing at night....u know who will turn up....kekeek......oso let mi mount my C6 and 2 speed after it had full run in....
    yah loh
    aways both of us only.
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  17. #557
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Inferno GT with lights!
    yeah thats mine

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dts0ZnKOV_4
    Last edited by andyq; 31st May 2007 at 11:48 PM.
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  18. #558

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    Inferno GT with lights!
    yeah thats mine

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dts0ZnKOV_4
    hhmmm how come my name was not in huh? wonder who shot for u hor?
    shoot for fun

  19. #559
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    hhmmm how come my name was not in huh? wonder who shot for u hor?
    kam sia kam sia....its u la who else....

    no nitro to smell liao this wk. sian liao....maintainence time...keep car in tip-top condition for longer life.
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

  20. #560

    Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    kam sia kam sia....its u la who else....

    no nitro to smell liao this wk. sian liao....maintainence time...keep car in tip-top condition for longer life.
    hosay liao this sat can bash liao....kekeke
    shoot for fun

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •