Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Thread: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

Default Re: Falcon Engine Update Part 3

Bought the 2 speed clutch from Mr Tay from Hobby Paradise and new set of rally tyres for the car. Jimmy came over to help out fixing the car. Went to Ten Mile to bashing. Finished 10 -12th tank. During, the run in process, the engine work to its performance, expect the thrust bearing spolit during the 11th tank. On the spot replaced the thrust bearing, the 2 speed engage a bit slow. Need to oil the thrust bearings before next bash.

Final words, the engine has done a fantastic job. It can hold its tune, able to rev to full speed at constant 110 Deg or less. ...This engine is the best I have seen. Cheers!

Special thanks to Jimmy for tunning the engine, when I am sick. Jimmy!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

wow Phoa....your engine sounds very solid....seems like i can hear the roar sounds from my block....haha....anyway....tuning master is always a tuning master.....one & the only word to describe him is "Tua Kong".....hahhah....

Jimmy, if tomorrow the sky is clear & go bashing please sms me....maybe need to fixed up my serpent....

All: who else will join? Please update here.....

cheers....

Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    wow Phoa....your engine sounds very solid....seems like i can hear the roar sounds from my block....haha....anyway....tuning master is always a tuning master.....one & the only word to describe him is "Tua Kong".....hahhah....

Jimmy, if tomorrow the sky is clear & go bashing please sms me....maybe need to fixed up my serpent....

cheers....
    if tmr morning sky clear..then i am ok. count me in.
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

cheers....
    hhmmm dun say me till like tht leh...very paisay one la....ur serpent got new engine bo?

if tme no rain then patrick, andy, me and u...phoa go take chio bu leh...
    shoot for fun

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bought the 2 speed clutch from Mr Tay from Hobby Paradise and new set of rally tyres for the car. Jimmy came over to help out fixing the car. Went to Ten Mile to bashing. Finished 10 -12th tank. During, the run in process, the engine work to its performance, expect the thrust bearing spolit during the 11th tank. On the spot replaced the thrust bearing, the 2 speed engage a bit slow. Need to oil the thrust bearings before next bash.

Final words, the engine has done a fantastic job. It can hold its tune, able to rev to full speed at constant 110 Deg or less. ...This engine is the best I have seen. Cheers!

Special thanks to Jimmy for tunning the engine, when I am sick. Jimmy!
    er brp u sick i'm helping u then mi sick who help me?
    shoot for fun

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post

er brp u sick i'm helping u then mi sick who help me?
    Help yourself loh! .....or get the master at Winnie's, you know who!

And Yo Bro, my shot postpone lah...can join you guys if there is a go ahead.
    Last edited by phoakm; 1st May 2007 at 05:44 AM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

yo all

here is the link for the falcon engine from phoa....the video alittle bit blur...my hp cam not tht good..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ywa3TJ5IUY
    shoot for fun

yo all

here is the link for the falcon engine from phoa....the video alittle bit blur...my hp cam not tht good..

Yo Bro, the video..Brighten my day.... .......Now I have to rename my car to "FALCON PTURES"

Thanks Jimmy for the video.
    Last edited by phoakm; 1st May 2007 at 08:19 PM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

yo all

Hm....what a nice roar of Falcon.....really nice......seems like the very last part of the video not recorded or missing leh....what happen huh???...hope nothing serious.....i think have to becareful of this baby......it goes more than i expected....hehehehe....This really what we call TM...Team Magic with Tuning Master......hehehehe

Hm....what a nice roar of Falcon.....really nice......seems like the very last part of the video not recorded or missing leh....what happen huh???...hope nothing serious.....i think have to becareful of this baby......it goes more than i expected....hehehehe....This really what we call TM...Team Magic with Tuning Master......hehehehe
    bro...my hp not good so cannot rec to tht far leh....unless u can bring a video cam for mi to take.....well my shock is in post office liao...heehee....

hope by end of the year u will see another TM GS4....and will be fully hop up.
    shoot for fun

bro...my hp not good so cannot rec to tht far leh....unless u can bring a video cam for mi to take.....well my shock is in post office liao...heehee....

hope by end of the year u will see another TM GS4....and will be fully hop up.
    Bro, I will be glad to help you assemble the G4S.... .......Treat that as a wedding present for you.

I will be upgrading my car again, this time with more powerful components. Hopefully, they come in mid of this month. This time, the car can blast....
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bro, I will be glad to help you assemble the G4S.... .......Treat that as a wedding present for you.

I will be upgrading my car again, this time with more powerful components. Hopefully, they come in mid of this month. This time, the car can blast....
    wa bro help mi to assemble consider a wedding present? win liao lor....i tok u will be giving mi something bigger then this like a brand new GS4...wahahha
    shoot for fun

wha bro......your car still can upgrade? thought its already tip top liao. now make me envy....
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    wha bro......your car still can upgrade? thought its already tip top liao. now make me envy....
    TM can upgrade till u song song kao jurong leh....so mai tu liao....CHNAGE TO TM
    shoot for fun

Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    TM can upgrade till u song song kao jurong leh....so mai tu liao....CHNAGE TO TM
    Bros, my car currently 60-70% Hop-UP, there are other components not upgraded like bearings, screws etc. Hopefully, these components can withstand my racing style.

Believe Jimmy Bro, also gian to get a TM because of the HOP-UPs had done to my car. .

Jimmy, do you want a Falcon engine for your Wedding Gift?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bros, my car currently 60-70% Hop-UP, there are other components not upgraded like bearings, screws etc. Hopefully, these components can withstand my racing style.

Believe Jimmy Bro, also gian to get a TM because of the HOP-UPs had done to my car. .

Jimmy, do you want a Falcon engine for your Wedding Gift?
    bro....i dun mind if it's a engine for kit....wahahhah....i know mi a bit thick skin la kekek
    shoot for fun

bro phoa...saw the k-factory hop up make mi wanna to go taiwan to get all the hop up during my honeymoon man...kekeke
    shoot for fun

bro phoa...saw the k-factory hop up make mi wanna to go taiwan to get all the hop up during my honeymoon man...kekeke
    GIAN Leh!!!!!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Wedding present...hm i think not enuf since jimmy can make u fly to holland for free....hahaa...

GIAN Leh!!!!!!
    gain is one thing lor.....but must wait till i go honeymoon,,,,then ho say...
    shoot for fun

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast