Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Thread: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    night bashing hhmmm same place ur side? later mi go home damn siong leh bro....then mi will run in phoa engine at night in tht case....
    where u running in his engine? i come join u la..... ez.........if not then i will play with the newbies at my place liao.
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    where u running in his engine? i come join u la..... ez.........if not then i will play with the newbies at my place liao.
    i'm hoping he can get his parts on tmr then friday can fix up and able to run in for friday night....if he's cannot able to get his on time then i will be bashing with my buggy liao....if patrick able to pay mi in time then i will fix up my 2 speed too.......

or maybe see any nearer CP near to mi....
    shoot for fun

i'm hoping he can get his parts on tmr then friday can fix up and able to run in for friday night....if he's cannot able to get his on time then i will be bashing with my buggy liao....if patrick able to pay mi in time then i will fix up my 2 speed too.......

or maybe see any nearer CP near to mi....
    go to the same cp.....izzit dark ? alot of bus at nite??
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

go to the same cp.....izzit dark ? alot of bus at nite??
    Ten mile side cannot bash at night coz near to HDB...sure kana men in blues...
    shoot for fun

finger crossed. hope tmr no rain.
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

finger crossed. hope tmr no rain.
    lastest news http://app.nea.gov.sg/data/mss/docs/3dayotlk.htm
    shoot for fun

Based on NEA, only afternoon session will rain....morning should be clear.....i'll be going this sat morning......but not really bashing i think.......will bring old buggy see Dr. Jimmy.....heheh...if my servo arrive by friday.....maybe i will bring my serpent there too...

Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Based on NEA, only afternoon session will rain....morning should be clear.....i'll be going this sat morning......but not really bashing i think.......will bring old buggy see Dr. Jimmy.....heheh...if my servo arrive by friday.....maybe i will bring my serpent there too...
    bro u check again is stated late morning raining ....unless u wanna to do a 20M dash run to the bus stop....now it's still rain.....tonight bashing will be gone again.....well we still have mon and tues kekekek but monday will be running in for phoa new engine.....

have ur servo arrive yet? tonight see who is free then give a call.....
    shoot for fun

look on the bright side. whether is helping us to save $$$ on nitro. hahaha......
    maybe can do maintaiance to my car later.......
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

look on the bright side. whether is helping us to save $$$ on nitro. hahaha......
    maybe can do maintaiance to my car later.......
    hahaha save money on fuel hhmmm....bro this hobby is expensive one leh how to save money on it? kekek

monday will be raining too.....sian
    shoot for fun

yo bro.....after seeing that 2 1/10 last nite and upcoming phoa's good engine. i think i am changing to taller pinion gears!!!! 15/19. already ordered.....waiting for parts now already. yeah!!!!
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

yo bro.....after seeing that 2 1/10 last nite and upcoming phoa's good engine. i think i am changing to taller pinion gears!!!! 15/19. already ordered.....waiting for parts now already. yeah!!!!
    Yo Bro, how's the break in of my engine? Gooooooooood?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

hahaha save money on fuel hhmmm....bro this hobby is expensive one leh how to save money on it? kekek

monday will be raining too.....sian
    Save money...but hand or fingers itchy leh.....feel like wanna press "something"......heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Save money...but hand or fingers itchy leh.....feel like wanna press "something"......heheheh
    hhmmm save money how abt buying a *BAO* and SQUEEZE ittttt
    shoot for fun

Default Falcon Engine updates

Yo basherss

Guess everyone wanted to know how the falcon engine flys....

1st run on 27/04/2007, wee morning of 28/04/2007, toke 2 hours plus to make the engine ROAR but fail....engine still a virgin, ended up starter box batt flat...with my knownledge of breaking in more then 9 engine and this engine is as stubbron as OS 5 port.....in the end give up and go home and sleep....

2nd run on 28/04/2007, evening time....try again and it works maybe due to weather conditions....today abit hot....1st tank idle take ard 5 mins.....nitro wasted just tht!!! 2nd tank of fuel rev the engine slowly ard 10%-20%....engine is too rich no kicks at all...but still need to run 8 tanks of fuel....nitro 8 tumbs rules....3rd tank running, lean HSN seems better but LSN still sucks...4th tank lean both HSN and LSN....there's some speed and power...5th tank maintain speed and power so far so good 6th tank..hhmmm waiting for sunday good weather hoping it won't rain....

phoa u better pray to watever tht tmr will be a sunny day if not no more stories for 6th tank and above....heehee
    shoot for fun

Default Re: Falcon Engine updates

Yo basherss

Guess everyone wanted to know how the falcon engine flys....

1st run on 27/04/2007, wee morning of 28/04/2007, toke 2 hours plus to make the engine ROAR but fail....engine still a virgin, ended up starter box batt flat...with my knownledge of breaking in more then 9 engine and this engine is as stubbron as OS 5 port.....in the end give up and go home and sleep....

2nd run on 28/04/2007, evening time....try again and it works maybe due to weather conditions....today abit hot....1st tank idle take ard 5 mins.....nitro wasted just tht!!! 2nd tank of fuel rev the engine slowly ard 10%-20%....engine is too rich no kicks at all...but still need to run 8 tanks of fuel....nitro 8 tumbs rules....3rd tank running, lean HSN seems better but LSN still sucks...4th tank lean both HSN and LSN....there's some speed and power...5th tank maintain speed and power so far so good 6th tank..hhmmm waiting for sunday good weather hoping it won't rain....

phoa u better pray to watever tht tmr will be a sunny day if not no more stories for 6th tank and above....heehee

Yo bro, thanks for tunning my engine. I must say you are the No. 1 tunning master. I love the sound of the engine.....POWERFUL!.......I believe it can fly to Holland also no problem.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: Falcon Engine updates

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Yo bro, thanks for tunning my engine. I must say you are the No. 1 tunning master. I love the sound of the engine.....POWERFUL!.......I believe it can fly to Holland also no problem.
    Bro no problemss man...tmr will know how far can it flyss? later will updates of the final 6-9 tanks from today testing of the Falcon engine....
    shoot for fun

Default Falcon Engine updates 2

yo all ...

Here are the updates for today, 6th tank of nitro speed wise still so as not much of gaining. Lean HSN 1/8 and speed does improved a little bit, but not to my excepted speed of this falcon. Lean LSN for 1/8....this time round i was WOW when i saw it flying towards me...but in the end the engine stall...due to the HSN and LSN...lean up HSN 1/8 and re-run and retry.

7th tank, during my LSN testing of 5 sec, 15 sec and 30 sec. all able to fly except for 30 sec on idle....lean LSN 1/8 and test my 30 sec of theory and it works....LSN is neither rich or lean just nice for this engine....run it for the whole full tank without and problem.

8th tank, use water test on the engine as never bring my temp gauge. Temp abit high as it is boiling, rich up HSN 1/4 and test again....water did not boil and there's no speed and engine already choking by itself. In other words engine is cold which is bad for the piston. lean HSN 1/8 and re-test the water theory and water just able to boil slowly....ran for the whole tank also very good, never give any problems.

9th tank, engine able ROAR when i throttle and once letting go of the throttle it idle just like RB WS7III engine....idle sound damn cool and low pitch....but the 2 speed clutch was giving some problems as light throttle doesn't want to move at all. in the end high throttle able to smooth out the clutch a little bit but rally wheel give ways as it had busted during running at high speed.

Bring back to phoa house acted as a *PIT HOUSE* re-do the 2 speed clutch and change a set of tires. making him GAIN of his brand new engine tht was broken in by me...the idle sound make him awake and engine scream when he throttle.....wanted to know more? join me on tmr afternoon and tues morning.....
    shoot for fun

Default Re: Falcon Engine updates 2

yo all ...

Here are the updates for today, 6th tank of nitro speed wise still so as not much of gaining. Lean HSN 1/8 and speed does improved a little bit, but not to my excepted speed of this falcon. Lean LSN for 1/8....this time round i was WOW when i saw it flying towards me...but in the end the engine stall...due to the HSN and LSN...lean up HSN 1/8 and re-run and retry.

7th tank, during my LSN testing of 5 sec, 15 sec and 30 sec. all able to fly except for 30 sec on idle....lean LSN 1/8 and test my 30 sec of theory and it works....LSN is neither rich or lean just nice for this engine....run it for the whole full tank without and problem.

8th tank, use water test on the engine as never bring my temp gauge. Temp abit high as it is boiling, rich up HSN 1/4 and test again....water did not boil and there's no speed and engine already choking by itself. In other words engine is cold which is bad for the piston. lean HSN 1/8 and re-test the water theory and water just able to boil slowly....ran for the whole tank also very good, never give any problems.

9th tank, engine able ROAR when i throttle and once letting go of the throttle it idle just like RB WS7III engine....idle sound damn cool and low pitch....but the 2 speed clutch was giving some problems as light throttle doesn't want to move at all. in the end high throttle able to smooth out the clutch a little bit but rally wheel give ways as it had busted during running at high speed.

Bring back to phoa house acted as a *PIT HOUSE* re-do the 2 speed clutch and change a set of tires. making him GAIN of his brand new engine tht was broken in by me...the idle sound make him awake and engine scream when he throttle.....wanted to know more? join me on tmr afternoon and tues morning.....

Bro, wonderful description on the tunning process....I may join you once I regain my health..been vomitting since yesterday. I will place order from Winnie on getting the 2 speed clutch and another set of rally tyres. I want to see the full potential on the car.

Me now VERY GIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: Falcon Engine updates 2

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro, wonderful description on the tunning process....I may join you once I regain my health..been vomitting since yesterday. I will place order from Winnie on getting the 2 speed clutch and another set of rally tyres. I want to see the full potential on the car.

Me now VERY GIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    piang!!! i see liao i also gian........
    hahahha......
    EOS Canon 500D kit II

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast