Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast

Thread: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

Default Re: Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Er Bro, this Friday lah.
    opsssss si bei paisay is this friday...do u have pic for ur model on this friday shot? maybe i can judge from her face and etc etc and thing of something new for her ? like tht dun wanna to waste ur time n her time if i can think of something new...also can give mi her details like got any shotting exp b4?

then she wont be paisay when i tell her to post.....thx q u in advance....
    shoot for fun

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    opsssss si bei paisay is this friday...do u have pic for ur model on this friday shot? maybe i can judge from her face and etc etc and thing of something new for her ? like tht dun wanna to waste ur time n her time if i can think of something new...also can give mi her details like got any shotting exp b4?

wha....got model? sounds interesting.....

Quote Originally Posted by andyq View Post
    wha....got model? sounds interesting.....
    when you going HK? , can help me chk the price of the hyper 8 pro kit? kam sia...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    when you going HK? , can help me chk the price of the hyper 8 pro kit? kam sia...
    me going over on 19 apr. ok will check for u the price.

finally finish cleaning my car. major overhaul. wheel out. upper rear and front arm out. damper and spring out. servos out.....
    now waiting for new parts to come in. hiak hiak hiak....

Yo Bro, rest asured that a pre-discussion had been done with her. All you need to come and help.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Yo Bro, rest asured that a pre-discussion had been done with her. All you need to come and help.
    steady bro....u r damn fast kekekek...btw friday noon will be raining too so dun think able to bash liao la...
    shoot for fun

Hi all bros......wah lan dams busy with my work recently......now can eat snake a little bit....hehehe...seems like the wether not that promising recently.....sianz.......still waiting for my car to be discharged.......according to the shcedule will be this thursday night.....

Quote Originally Posted by hlkho View Post
    Hi all bros......wah lan dams busy with my work recently......now can eat snake a little bit....hehehe...seems like the wether not that promising recently.....sianz.......still waiting for my car to be discharged.......according to the shcedule will be this thursday night.....
    this thursday night? wat u going to do?
    shoot for fun

this thursday night? wat u going to do?
    Go to Hooby Bug n take my car.....if everything ok lah....hehhehe

Go to Hooby Bug n take my car.....if everything ok lah....hehhehe
    ohhhh ic.......then go n take....
    shoot for fun

Hi all

This friday maybe meeting up for bashing if there's no rain....will wait for NEA to update the website....once sky is clear will post for further updates.
    shoot for fun

Hi all

This friday maybe meeting up for bashing if there's no rain....will wait for NEA to update the website....once sky is clear will post for further updates.
    Think can't join you...you should know.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Think can't join you...you should know.
    then no more kakis liao kekeke
    shoot for fun

hi bros,

This week seems like the timing is not good for some of us again.....anyone have any advice playing at Turf City? any recommendation?

Hope fully next week all are available..

Cheers.

hi bros,

This week seems like the timing is not good for some of us again.....anyone have any advice playing at Turf City? any recommendation?

Hope fully next week all are available..

Cheers.
    yo bro....if u really wanna to play in turf city, prepared to tune ur engine to max performance as most of the cars will be much much faster tht u will WOW....also u will visit LHS after the bash as u will be most likly changing the spare parts....hope this helps...

tht why mi never go to the race track.....later if anything happen to my car my and pocket oso kana burnt.....
    shoot for fun

Bro Phoa...

Finally can see the pic of jessica....how to u find the post of her style so far?
    shoot for fun

Bro Phoa...

Finally can see the pic of jessica....how to u find the post of her style so far?
    Very good Bro, basic, simple and effective. .... Thanks, for helping out in the shoot, Posing Master. ....BTW, need to thank InThePink and Tang90256 for helping out. You guys, ROCKS!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Very good Bro, basic, simple and effective. .... Thanks, for helping out in the shoot, Posing Master. ....BTW, need to thank InThePink and Tang90256 for helping out. You guys, ROCKS!
    no problem bro...most imt is u like it...
    shoot for fun

Just run my SH.25 engine and it's still rocks....ran abt 1 tanks then rain started to pour ....nx week who is able to bash in the morning?

time to heat up all the engine tht is lying there...hfmp....
    Last edited by jimmyloh; 7th April 2007 at 10:39 PM.
    shoot for fun

yo bro....if u really wanna to play in turf city, prepared to tune ur engine to max performance as most of the cars will be much much faster tht u will WOW....also u will visit LHS after the bash as u will be most likly changing the spare parts....hope this helps...

tht why mi never go to the race track.....later if anything happen to my car my and pocket oso kana burnt.....
    Yeh bro, visited during my weekend time.....all of their cars damn fast.....the track is good....but not good for beginner like me.....but good for beginner like me who just play alone at there...hehehehe.....a few Shops over there..... 3 I think....FYI, the buggy Track will be opening soon.....

i got my car liao....ready to run....but still very far away from the top perfomance....need more tuning n run-in.....haha your expert to tune & advice liao....hahha...see how this weekend.....hope the weather permits......hope u all guys timing also can fix for it....

Last edited by hlkho; 9th April 2007 at 12:02 AM.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast