Thread: Weird Question: Does anyone know where one can buy cake decorations (i.e. dolls)?

Default Weird Question: Does anyone know where one can buy cake decorations (i.e. dolls)?

My friend from overseas wants me to get weird stuff. He wants me to get a soccer team of dolls for cakes or anything to do with soccer....is that possible to get them in Singapore? I've tried looking around on the net..and i got nothing. Thanks

Default Re: Weird Question: Does anyone know where one can buy cake decorations (i.e. dolls)?

cake shop?

Default Re: Weird Question: Does anyone know where one can buy cake decorations (i.e. dolls)?

go get gashapons... soccer type...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

pretty hard to find such stuff here, try mini-toon... or some taiwanese shop, i know taiwanese are big fans of these, they may hav

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    pretty hard to find such stuff here, try mini-toon... or some taiwanese shop, i know taiwanese are big fans of these, they may hav
    Where is the mini-toon or the taiwanese shop here in Sg? I dont usually visit these stores. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blowblue View Post
    Where is the mini-toon or the taiwanese shop here in Sg? I dont usually visit these stores. Thanks
    minitoon i am not sure if they hav... go to junction 8, top floor beside food junction

check out Kitchen Caper website. it is a local baking and cooking forum

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    check out Kitchen Caper website. it is a local baking and cooking forum
    Thank you Mr Chinese-Jew (your pic icon)

They don't make subbuteo anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u hav tt 1 in shadow? looks like a cake cut-out!