Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd Fans Part III

Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Ronaldo claimed a hattrick with the PFA Fans' Player of the Year Award on top of the two titles - PFA Player of the Year and PFA Young Player of the Year Awards - he won recently. Now he has four titles including the Portugal Sportsman of the Year award. What a year for him. Congrats to him!

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...eble&channel=&
    Wah now fans voted for him instead of booing him? Cannot leh, they must boo him more!

Milan must now come out and attack against Man Utd at the San Siro. They cannot sit back liao but then, they're the most attacking Italian side. A draw will take us thru and looking at the state of our defence, the only way is to attack. I actually think SAF blunder a bit last nite. He should field 2 strikers instead. That is Man Utd at its best.

Heinze was fielded as a DC for the past games. Almost everyone knows he suck at that due to lack of pace but there isn't a choice.

Actually I worry more about Everton and Man City. Everton is flying high and Man Utd got only 2 days to rest after the 2nd leg against Milan.
    Last edited by afbug; 25th April 2007 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Wah now fans voted for him instead of booing him? Cannot leh, they must boo him more!

Milan must now come out and attack against Man Utd at the San Siro. They cannot sit back liao but then, they're the most attacking Italian side. A draw will take us thru and looking at the state of our defence, the only way is to attack. I actually think SAF blunder a bit last nite. He should field 2 strikers instead. That is Man Utd at its best.

Actually I worry more about Everton and Man City. Everton is flying high and Man Utd got only 2 days to rest after the 2nd leg against Milan.
    Everton's main striker, Johnson, is injured and is likely to be out of the game. Good for us.

i'd like to see the MIDFIELD crush the passes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday that was absymal in the 1st half!!!!!!

we need people who can break down the passes and then distribute upwards.

Scholes was particularly effective yesterday 2nd half (not for the goal) but the way he went around robbing the balls......(that would have been so ala keano!). If Man U can do that again, they will stand a chance to hit a couple in.....

else.......

Everton's main striker, Johnson, is injured and is likely to be out of the game. Good for us.
    hmmmmmmmm........

hmmmmm...any really nice English wines to recommend? I wanna drink it for the 2nd leg!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    hmmmmmmmm........

hmmmmm...any really nice English wines to recommend? I wanna drink it for the 2nd leg!
    Soong, u expert asking a novice here to recommend you English wine? U sure or not? I should be the one asking you!

Yeah...this one I agree...I rather see MU win the EPL than champion League becoz can't stand the yaya face of Moaningho

In EPL, there is no sure chop game....last week at home with boro and the few weeks before with Porthmouth are good examples....If MU had take both then the dust already settled early early liao.
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 25th April 2007 at 11:31 AM.

hmmmmmmmm........

Wait a minute. 2nd leg should toast to a ManU victory by drinking an Italian wine (Chianti??) , some Italian food with a beautiful Italian babe follow by supper and breakfast. U know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Yeah...this one I agree...I rather see MU the premierleague than championship becoz can't stand the yaya face of Moaningho

In EPL, there is no sure chop game....last week at home with boro and the few weeks before with Porthmouth are good examples....If MU had take both then the dust already settled early early liao.
    Don't forget, the blues have a potential banana skin waiting for them courtesy of the gunners at their Emirate Stadium.

Soong, u expert asking a novice here to recommend you English wine? U sure or not? I should be the one asking you!
    i got too much italian wines lar...... and i dun wanna drink italian wine for the 2nd leg.....

Actually these are my 2 fav teams lar.... ACM and MU....

so now take up bottle oso must read carefully liao.....if i rooting for MU to win, then must drink English wines....but Englishmen usually down Beer ....

maybe i should go get some Engrish beer instead for return leg!

Wait a minute. 2nd leg should toast to a ManU victory by drinking an Italian wine (Chianti??) , some Italian food with a beautiful Italian babe follow by supper and breakfast. U know what i mean?

wah! u sponsoring me that?!

thanx!!!!!! hehehehe ....

only one request.....erm....can change the chianti to Barolo?

wah! u sponsoring me that?!

thanx!!!!!! hehehehe ....

only one request.....erm....can change the chianti to Barolo?
    I know nuts about Italian wine except for the Chianti and the Moscato I have drank before. Maybe, should ask you to accept me as your wine disciple. Be my wine sifu, can?

Don't forget, the blues have a potential banana skin waiting for them courtesy of the gunners at their Emirate Stadium.
    Ya man. I hope the Gunners will be able to beat them but they're not as good as before.

Ya man. I hope the Gunners will be able to beat them but they're not as good as before.
    Yeah, for this game, how I wish they have Thierry Henry to cause the destruction of the blues.

Yeah, for this game, how I wish they have Thierry Henry to cause the destruction of the blues.
    Thierry Henry will rape them elegantly, Adebahyor will make a mess of it and Gilberto will rape them brutalily.

yeeeeehaaa!

Thierry Henry will rape them elegantly, Adebahyor will make a mess of it and Gilberto will rape them brutalily.

yeeeeehaaa!
    But for the visit by Moan-rinho and his merrymen, Wenger will probably field his strongest team, less TH. I can't see Moanrinho taking 3 points there. At most, one point and that will see him moaning no end.
    Last edited by redstorm; 25th April 2007 at 12:14 PM.

Heinze was fielded as a DC for the past games. Almost everyone knows he suck at that due to lack of pace but there isn't a choice.

Man u requested for the Man C game to be postpone as it is too close to the Milan game but Man C simply refuse to budge! Hoping to capitalise on the tiredness like the game against portsmouth!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Man u requested for the Man C game to be postpone as it is too close to the Milan game but Man C simply refuse to budge! Hoping to capitalise on the tiredness like the game against portsmouth!
    With 3 titles so close, the players are all out to give their very best for the remaining matches. Having to play so many matches, it could be a case of "spirit is willing but the flesh is weak". But, seriously, regardless of the number of matches they have to play, I believe the players will give their last burst of fire and hopefully win our second treble.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    I will be stunned if they agree. Man City leh, they like nothing more than beating Man Utd. Thats why its so worrying against them and Everton. 1 fighting for survivial, the other for Euro.

Man Utd are gonna win the TREBLE again!