Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1000

Thread: Man Utd Fans Part III

  1. #521
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Mourinho rails against United penalty decisions:



    Wah.... SUPER SORE LOSER lei.........

    What's new? Same old MOAN-rinho.

  2. #522
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    What's new? Same old MOAN-rinho.
    He really leave up to his name! Out of the Blue Man u got the blame for their lost of pts......when the whole team is at OT collecting their Awards!

  3. #523

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    actually nicky butt was supposed to replace keano..... but who knows...keano still going strong at that time LOL!

    sigh....always good to have a midfield crusher.

    I've been always hoping owen hargreaves come over to OT since the beginning of time..... then again, i am not SAF, i'm SPL .......


    i'm more kean on 2 wingers with owen hargreaves moving over and if there's some spare cashy, then maybe another striker.

    kieron richardson has speed.....but i personally feel is nowhere near to giggsy of yesteryears! and giggsy is aging gradually liao.

    we have a Ronaldo ...yeah......but what if he gets injured?....don't tell me fletcher..... :S

  4. #524

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    actually nicky butt was supposed to replace keano..... but who knows...keano still going strong at that time LOL!

    sigh....always good to have a midfield crusher.

    I've been always hoping owen hargreaves come over to OT since the beginning of time..... then again, i am not SAF, i'm SPL .......


    i'm more kean on 2 wingers with owen hargreaves moving over and if there's some spare cashy, then maybe another striker.

    kieron richardson has speed.....but i personally feel is nowhere near to giggsy of yesteryears! and giggsy is aging gradually liao.

    we have a Ronaldo ...yeah......but what if he gets injured?....don't tell me fletcher..... :S

    this is the part where nani comes in!!

  5. #525
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    actually nicky butt was supposed to replace keano..... but who knows...keano still going strong at that time LOL!

    sigh....always good to have a midfield crusher.

    I've been always hoping owen hargreaves come over to OT since the beginning of time..... then again, i am not SAF, i'm SPL .......


    i'm more kean on 2 wingers with owen hargreaves moving over and if there's some spare cashy, then maybe another striker.

    kieron richardson has speed.....but i personally feel is nowhere near to giggsy of yesteryears! and giggsy is aging gradually liao.

    we have a Ronaldo ...yeah......but what if he gets injured?....don't tell me fletcher..... :S
    Haha Fletcher had improve quite a bit this season but still he is no winger. Richardson is a winger and has all the skills but got no football brain.

    Besides, its not that SAF dun want Hargreaves soon but its Munich who kept stalling for more $$$.

    Against Milan in the semis, Man Utd got a huge injury crisis. Got only 10 fit outfield players were able to take part in full training on Monday. Want to field a squad with subs also got problems.

    Defenders Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Nemanja Vidic, Mikael Silvestre and Craig Cathcart will definitely miss the game, while Patrice Evra is doubtful. Midfielders Ji-Sung Park and Kieran Richardson will miss the game, along with striker Louis Saha. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was unable to train on Monday but is expected to be fit to take his place on the bench.

    Read

    Really bad. Not much hope given the state of the squad.

  6. #526

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    looks like my prayers were answered... =)

  7. #527
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by IfourDesign View Post
    looks like my prayers were answered... =)
    What prayers?

  8. #528

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Haha Fletcher had improve quite a bit this season but still he is no winger. Richardson is a winger and has all the skills but got no football brain.

    Besides, its not that SAF dun want Hargreaves soon but its Munich who kept stalling for more $$$.

    Against Milan in the semis, Man Utd got a huge injury crisis. Got only 10 fit outfield players were able to take part in full training on Monday. Want to field a squad with subs also got problems.

    Defenders Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Nemanja Vidic, Mikael Silvestre and Craig Cathcart will definitely miss the game, while Patrice Evra is doubtful. Midfielders Ji-Sung Park and Kieran Richardson will miss the game, along with striker Louis Saha. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was unable to train on Monday but is expected to be fit to take his place on the bench.

    Read

    Really bad. Not much hope given the state of the squad.
    tough...hope ur guys recover soon.

  9. #529
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    tough...hope ur guys recover soon.
    Its a massive blow. Its like that for almost a month already. Really quite amazing that we can still challange for all 3 fronts.

  10. #530

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Its a massive blow. Its like that for almost a month already. Really quite amazing that we can still challange for all 3 fronts.
    well it's testament to the strength of ur team and manager, but every match from now on will really be a test of character and fighting spirit.

  11. #531

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    What prayers?
    i got post before chelsea game, " pray that chelsea lose.."

    so, nearly the same result, i happy lor.

  12. #532
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    well it's testament to the strength of ur team and manager, but every match from now on will really be a test of character and fighting spirit.
    FIGHT TILL THE END!!

    Quote Originally Posted by IfourDesign View Post
    i got post before chelsea game, " pray that chelsea lose.."

    so, nearly the same result, i happy lor.
    Can pray that milan lose too?

  13. #533

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Can pray that milan lose too?


    thats it lar...the backline is really shabby..with wessie and oshea in the center.....(EXTREMELY RISKY!!!)

    I'm half tempted to fly to OT to offer my services as a stand in defender

    anybody wanna join me

  14. #534
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post


    thats it lar...the backline is really shabby..with wessie and oshea in the center.....(EXTREMELY RISKY!!!)

    I'm half tempted to fly to OT to offer my services as a stand in defender

    anybody wanna join me
    can i take Saha's place? i prefer position upfront so dat can out scored the goals we concede if there is any!
    Last edited by melvin; 24th April 2007 at 11:13 AM.

  15. #535
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    can i take Saha's place? i prefer position upfront so dat can out scored the goals we concede if there is any!
    I don't play football, so can only be a armchair critic.

  16. #536
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Reds wary of Milan trio:

    Sir Alex Ferguson heaped praise on AC Milan's midfielders ahead of tomorrow night's Champions League semi final first leg.

    The United boss tipped Brazilian playmaker Kaka and Italian internationals Gennaro Gattuso and Andrea Pirlo as ones to watch in a Milan side noted for its slick, attacking football.

    "Kaka is a very talented player and he has good movement, which brings him into different positions in the field," Sir Alex said. "We have to pay particular attention to him."

    He refused to comment on Gennaro Gattuso's claim that United had tried to secure the World Cup winner when he left Rangers, but did admit the 29-year-old was an "excellent footballer".

    "He is a player we have always admired. He's matured very well at AC Milan in the last two or three years. When he was younger he was more aggressive, but now he is far more mature in his game."

    Sir Alex also rubbished suggestions from Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez that 39-year-old Paolo Maldini would mark United ace Cristiano Ronaldo.

    "I watched Milan's game against Bayern Munich and he is the master of getting through 90 minutes and not tackling anyone. He is a great player, but he won't be playing against Ronaldo on Tuesday.

    "Sometimes I look at my own team and I wish we had more experience in certain situations. But then at other times I get encouraged by the hope in the future of our young players. Maldini leaves a legacy, but players like Ronaldo and Rooney give you a future."

    The Reds' boss described Maldini as one of his favourite European players of the last 15 years, a sentiment echoed by United striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

    "Maldini is a proper legend and a true professional," the Norwegian marksman said. "He's an example for everyone to follow and it's enjoyable to play against him because you know you're playing against a part of football history."
    Maldini a salute for him!

  17. #537
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Sir Alex: No nerves here

    Sir Alex Ferguson feels United's team spirit is staving off nerves as his side prepare for a monumental end to the season.

    AC Milan visit Old Trafford in the Champions League semi-final, first leg on Tuesday night, with United still heading the Premiership title race and assured an FA Cup final berth.

    Despite the high stakes which accompany each game at this nitty-gritty time in the campaign, Sir Alex sees an unwavering quality in his side.

    He said: "At this stage of the season you're always looking for signs (of nervousness), you hope you don't see them but you're always looking, and I'm not seeing any signs.

    "Training has been fantastic, there's great banter and the atmosphere in the dressing room is fantastic. If you'd seen it after the game at Villa Park (against Watford) it was fantastic."

    The Gaffer sees the current crop's shared development and maturation as a chief cause for their collective cool nature.

    "They're all contributing in showing camerarderie with each other," he said. "Their friendships have developed and it's very good.

    "I think for a team to be really successful that's an integral part of the set-up, how the dressing room is and how they relate to each other.

    "Those friendships that can be forged by being with each other for long periods. They've grown together in the last couple of years and there are terrific signs.

    "I think it's galvanised the team to a level where they know they can play football, but are prepared to muck it out where necessary. They're showing great determination to get through games."

  18. #538
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Loans: Rossi inspires Parma
    Giuseppe Rossi scored another priceless goal for Parma - his seventh in 14 appearances - as Claudio Ranieri's side notched an impressive 4-3 win at high-flying Palermo. The result puts Parma five points clear of the relegation zone.
    Looks like Rossi is settling well hopefully when he come back he will be then the rest!

  19. #539
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Loans: Rossi inspires Parma


    Looks like Rossi is settling well hopefully when he come back he will be then the rest!
    He doesn't look impressive to me. Saw him played in the Under-21 match against England and looked ordinary. The Italian player who scored a hattrick, can't remember his name, was much much better than him.

  20. #540
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd Fans Part III

    Probable team:
    EDV, OShea, Brown, Heinze, Evra / Fletcher, Ronaldo, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Smith.

    Milan:
    Dida, Oddo, Nesta, Maldini, Jankulosvki, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Kaka, Gilardino/ Inzaghi

    Man u Scored 17 goals at home for this European season while Milan only conceded 5 away.... looks like a very tough fight .... Hope we keep a clean sheet!

    Man u to win 1-0/2-0 if we can contain the likes of Kaka n company!

    Go GO!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •