Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Photographers are NUISANCE???

Default Re: Photographers are NUISANCE???

Yeah, I agreed with you canongrapherL, sometimes, those so called pro photographer (not all) are really annoying when they blocked your view. I myself a wedding photographer and videographer. I seen a lot of those GOONDU photographer. They have no respect for others. They think the customer is paying them a fee so they have every right to block other's view but in actual fact, they are plain selfish!!!
    Once, I was a videographer at a wedding, and this stupid ass block my angle every now and then for he wanted a good angle himself. So to teach him a lesson, I went infront of him and blocked his angle. You can see his face turned red and angry. By then, I think he knew that I want to get back at him.
    You should give this kind of photographer the same treatment so they will learn how to behave next time...!

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Cool off Yili, I believe the thread starter is trying to create awareness rather than to flame anyone.

As a form of social politness, the front row photographers shd always keep themselves low so that they will not block the audiences and photographers at the back. Photographers at the back can choose tele lens to take the actions on the stage close up.

Just like watching a movie, I'm sure no one likes the audience either keep popping themselves up and down to disrupt the whole show.

Anyway as the Threadstarter has already created attention required, perhaps the starter might wanna replace the picture with something less discriminating. Thanks. Just my two cents worth.
    There were warnings against such posts in the past. And I don't see why he shd be doing this.

There were NON OFFICIAL photographers were blocking me many times before. I did not comment on them due to the reason, PUBLIC EVENT. Such things happen commonly in the public, but there's no need to do a direct public defamation right here.

Yes, I don't like people popping by during shows too, but what to do? Since people can be late to the event, or leave early during the event, which is rude to both the audience and the performers.
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodol View Post
    Yeah, I agreed with you canongrapherL, sometimes, those so called pro photographer (not all) are really annoying when they blocked your view. I myself a wedding photographer and videographer. I seen a lot of those GOONDU photographer. They have no respect for others. They think the customer is paying them a fee so they have every right to block other's view but in actual fact, they are plain selfish!!!
    Once, I was a videographer at a wedding, and this stupid ass block my angle every now and then for he wanted a good angle himself. So to teach him a lesson, I went infront of him and blocked his angle. You can see his face turned red and angry. By then, I think he knew that I want to get back at him.
    You should give this kind of photographer the same treatment so they will learn how to behave next time...!
    I won't agree with u on this .... as the pro photographer is however using a short lens ... and this somehow make it difficult to shoot fm a distance .... if u are using only a 50mm lens how would u do if u want to snap a close shot of the dancer or the singer on stage ..... think abt it .... dun juz give example ... Juz my 1 cent worth

Quote Originally Posted by Dodol View Post
    Btw, you as the wedding photographer / videographer shouldn't be blocking those guests (i presume) who were taking pictures on purpose ...

You as the official should be able to get the angle you require whether with him there or not. If, I'll definately will not be your client if you anger my guests ...

Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    There were warnings against such posts in the past. And I don't see why he shd be doing this.

There were NON OFFICIAL photographers were blocking me many times before. I did not comment on them due to the reason, PUBLIC EVENT. Such things happen commonly in the public, but there's no need to do a direct public defamation right here.

Yes, I don't like people popping by during shows too, but what to do? Since people can be late to the event, or leave early during the event, which is rude to both the audience and the performers.
    I agree with yilishengxian on this as many official photographers are oso blocking others when he got the piority or privilege to shoot as a official ... since there were no official .... there are only 1 option, that is when u are early bird u get to sit in front ... if u are late then u jolly well sit back n shift yourself n dun expect the ppl in front to give way to some latecomer ....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    I agree with yilishengxian on this as many official photographers are oso blocking others when he got the piority or privilege to shoot as a official ... since there were no official .... there are only 1 option, that is when u are early bird u get to sit in front ... if u are late then u jolly well sit back n shift yourself n dun expect the ppl in front to give way to some latecomer ....
    Officials can block the audience to get the image. But not on purpose just for revenge. I feel standing and sitting are common in events ... And besides, it was 1 sec ...

So, WHERE'S THE TS NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Officials can block the audience to get the image. But not on purpose just for revenge. I feel standing and sitting are common in events ... And besides, it was 1 sec ...
    standing for a sec to take a pic is not a discriminate act .... but standing for a long time and purposely standing in front of another person is a discriminate act ... so if the person who is trying to revenge by standing in front of others is not better himself ....

I already get used to those who uses ladder in the middle of the crowd. Their excuse is that other people also blocking them e.g. fans holding up sign board, videocam, camera etc. Complain also no use, it difficult to say they are wrong even we felt they should not have done this way. At least can shift to the side or behind. However the picture shows something very wrong. That is the SITTING AREA. Please sit and take photos, else stand outside. This is definitely the photographer at fault. Also I don't think the thread starter trying to pin point anyone as the photo do not really expose the person. Perhaps only those who are close know who the person is.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post
    I already get used to those who uses ladder in the middle of the crowd. Their excuse is that other people also blocking them e.g. fans holding up sign board, videocam, camera etc. Complain also no use, it difficult to say they are wrong even we felt they should not have done this way. At least can shift to the side or behind. However the picture shows something very wrong. That is the SITTING AREA. Please sit and take photos, else stand outside. This is definitely the photographer at fault. Also I don't think the thread starter trying to pin point anyone as the photo do not really expose the person. Perhaps only those who are close know who the person is.
    I realise when the ppl who are standing behind normally make alot of noise like kena block by ppl standing on ladder or kena block by signboards ... these are no choice one .... if anyone who wants to be in the good view and dun like to be block then be early n better jolly well dun block the ppl behind him ....

It is unkind to surreptitiously take a pic of anyone for the purpose of posting here to belittle and critisize the victim. Not too long ago there was even a video clip for this same purpose to critisize his appearance.

public apology? why is that needed may i ask? then if organisers put chairs there for ppls to sit, why are you standing up? for every few shots u stand up to shoot even for 1sec, ain't you voiding the ppls sitting behind u of that precious few moments of whatever you're shooting? and comeon. you're defending yourself all the way. you're not seeing the point.

ppl need to chill..

Quote Originally Posted by Fok Weng Wai View Post
    It is unkind to surreptitiously take a pic of anyone for the purpose of posting here to belittle and critisize the victim. Not too long ago there was even a video clip for this same purpose to critisize his appearance.
    The Threadstarter who comment on this pic was somehow either too disgusted with such bad incident happened on him or he juz want to revenge on someone else ...
    Last edited by Cyber; 11th March 2007 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    public apology? why is that needed may i ask? then if organisers put chairs there for ppls to sit, why are you standing up? for every few shots u stand up to shoot even for 1sec, ain't you voiding the ppls sitting behind u of that precious few moments of whatever you're shooting? and comeon. you're defending yourself all the way. you're not seeing the point.
    heh, just imagine... everyone sitting on the chair, stand up and take pic *1sec*.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post
    ... So, holding digicams up over the head is correct too? And people moving over to the stage are correct too? If you do not know what really happened during the event, please do not butt in ... Besides, the amt of time added up together was less then 1/2 a minute ...

Bro.... think standing for 1 sec can cause so much of problem then those ppl standing behind the back oso block those ppl behind .... so wat u suggest ? all sit on the floor ?

So, you think I wanted to stand up to shoot? There's of course reasons to why I need to stand up and shoot ... If you do not know the situation there, do not post based on ur facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    heh, just imagine... everyone sitting on the chair, stand up and take pic *1sec*.
    I don't mind, if they all stand up and take pic for that 1 sec ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    Bro.... think standing for 1 sec can cause so much of problem then those ppl standing behind the back oso block those ppl behind .... so wat u suggest ? all sit on the floor ?
    hmm. dont think will solve the problem also.. cause people will still stand up to take pic *1 sec*, so if,20 photographers there sitting, u might be able to see "Musical Fountain" one after another stand up.. take pic, sit.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast