Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Windows VISTA - the "real" meaning?

Default Re: Windows VISTA - the "real" meaning?

Prohibition is security of tools application.

Verboten Ist Sicherheit Werkzeuge Anwendung

Verboten Ist Security Tools Applications.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    But the current of OS X dun have themes leh

There are some themes embedded into OS X right now, they just don't spell it out for you that's all. If you want, there are lots available from 3rd party. I've played with a lot of them initially, but literally gave up on all of them save maybe the occasioal nice/cute icons coz working with themese is just eye candy and doesn't do anything for the OS.
    I duno about the rest of the people, but I use my OS X to do work, not look at fancy eye candy. Besides, after having a few windows opened, a clean interface is what you want, not distracting fancy themes.

I had just replaced the batteries in my hearing aid.

A minute or two after that I came back to ClubSnap and to this thread.

Now I am deaf again.

Did I buy faulty batteries

Quote Originally Posted by nikonrus View Post
    There are some themes embedded into OS X right now, they just don't spell it out for you that's all. If you want, there are lots available from 3rd party. I've played with a lot of them initially, but literally gave up on all of them save maybe the occasioal nice/cute icons coz working with themese is just eye candy and doesn't do anything for the OS.
    I duno about the rest of the people, but I use my OS X to do work, not look at fancy eye candy. Besides, after having a few windows opened, a clean interface is what you want, not distracting fancy themes.
    [/SIZE]
    then why Leopard is going to have themes?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    then why Leopard is going to have themes?
    For people who are more attracted to eye candy rather than how well built the OS is.

Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper View Post
    try putting up similar thread in the canon forum with "what's Nikon "real" meaning..." or vice versa & i'm sure u'll get the attention of the mods.
    preease lor, this thread is not about OS comparisons, windows vs mac, mac vs linux, opensource vs paying for it. you and nikonrus started your little lovers' talk, not me

it is about getting humorous with the acronym. it's TRUE microsoft OS'es tend to be the buck of the joke among computer users. don't go all too personal about the OS, ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox View Post
    preease lor, this thread is not about OS comparisons, windows vs mac, mac vs linux, opensource vs paying for it. you and nikonrus started your little lovers' talk, not me

it is about getting humorous with the acronym. it's TRUE microsoft OS'es tend to be the buck of the joke among computer users. don't go all too personal about the OS, ya?
    i was making my statement based on mattlock's comment about the bashing of OS in this thread, nothing to do with nikonrus. u may think its humourous but its really nothing but bashing in disguise in the name of fun. nothing personal for me either, juz that i feel its bad taste.

go on, start the same thing in canon & nikon sub forum & see if its really as humourous as u think. maybe Paul Yeo can also start a poll to see if such thread is indeed humourous & entertaining.

Vaccination Is Shure The Answer

Vastly Irritating System To Activate

Visually Interesting Style That's Apocryphal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345