Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    493

    Default Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

    Hi, I am relatively new here, just need to ask around here. I need an old, abandoned house to do a shoot but i can't seems to think of any. Any experienced photographers out there can hlp me out with a few suggestions?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

    old changi hospital? >.< just suggesting, never go there b4 to take picture bymyeslf though. go at night maybe get extra subjects in the photo hehe

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    West Singapore
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

    Quote Originally Posted by dominant View Post
    Hi, I am relatively new here, just need to ask around here. I need an old, abandoned house to do a shoot but i can't seems to think of any. Any experienced photographers out there can hlp me out with a few suggestions?
    There is one haunted house at tessaire road if i'm not wrong that house belong to the Sultan of Johore and its his land.. Can try to sneak in there.. hehe
    Regards

  4. #4

    Default Re: Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

    Quote Originally Posted by metals99 View Post
    There is one haunted house at tessaire road if i'm not wrong that house belong to the Sultan of Johore and its his land.. Can try to sneak in there.. hehe
    Lol. M'sia a bit far lei. Guess locally better. Too bad hillview mansion gone liao. Can try the red house at Tampines?

  5. #5
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

    Quote Originally Posted by jon.matthias View Post
    Lol. M'sia a bit far lei. Guess locally better. Too bad hillview mansion gone liao. Can try the red house at Tampines?
    I thought the REd House is in Pasir Ris?? it is locked one...unless u want to climb the gate...
    but kana caught, cannot help u liao..

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    493

    Default Re: Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

    think the red house is at pasir ris chalet that area.. anyway, thanks guys.. but seems like only alternative is old changi hospital... scared leh... any more other alternatives??

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

    I think Sembawang area still have some, but u need to walk/drive around to find the exact spot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •