Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

  1. #1

    Default Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    An event involving 3000 participants from all over the world, including institutions and schools from Singapore.

    Songs
    Dances
    Irish folk music
    Face painting
    Dragon & lion dances
    Malay dances
    Fashion contest
    etc.

    An event for Irish culture lovers!

    11 March, 3.30pm
    Along Singapore River (UOB Plaza)



    Got lots to shoot this weekend! So gear up, lads!

  2. #2
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Anyone from St Pat's ?
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  3. #3

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Anyone from St Pat's ?
    My cousin. ^_^ But he's almost 40 le.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    An event involving 3000 participants from all over the world, including institutions and schools from Singapore.

    Songs
    Dances
    Irish folk music
    Face painting
    Dragon & lion dances
    Malay dances
    Fashion contest
    etc.

    An event for Irish culture lovers!

    11 March, 3.30pm
    Along Singapore River (UOB Plaza)



    Got lots to shoot this weekend! So gear up, lads!

    oh..did u noe that the Singapore 501st Starwars Legion will be there, Full force??


  5. #5

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Yeah man, you'll see a battalion. ^^ So, you must also be one of the Star Wars members; otherwise, you will be so proud to put your handsome pic in your profile. Haha, coward. Bleahhh!
    Last edited by leejay; 9th March 2007 at 01:03 PM.

  6. #6
    Member bowwow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In my own private Idaho.
    Posts
    514

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Anyone from St Pat's ?
    u from st. pat's?
    --- the only constant is evolution and change ---
    --- the only solution is adaptation ---

  7. #7

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    ^^ So, you must also be one of the Star Wars members; otherwise, you will be so proud to put your handsome pic in your profile. Haha, coward. Bleahhh!
    eh...do u have some attention seeking disorder? not wanting to put my 'handsome' pic doesnt say anything about my bravery right?

    but ur avatar pic of youself looks really cute....too cute for a guy?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Full apologies to Bleah. I regret it's my misunderstanding. There has been many threads insulting event shooters, so I was a bit more sensitive towards that. I'm sorry, bro.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Full apologies to Bleah. I regret it's my misunderstanding. There has been many threads insulting event shooters, so I was a bit more sensitive towards that. I'm sorry, bro.

    as spoken in PM, no worries bro...just a misunderstanding...

    but do be more mindful tehe next time...


  10. #10

    Default Re: Mega-event: 11 March, St. Patrick's Day Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleahhh View Post
    as spoken in PM, no worries bro...just a misunderstanding...

    but do be more mindful tehe next time...

    Heheh~



    ^_^ Have a good night!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •