Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 March, IMM & Tampines Mall: Meet HK TVB Stars! =)

Default Re: 10 March, IMM & Tampines Mall: Meet HK TVB Stars! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Was at Vivo just now....i've asked the info counter abt this and they said dun have, walked around there today also dun see it. Maybe it's not today.
    wrong le, the key word is 'MDA event'. i would post pic asap... hopefull by next day to show.... stay tune it was at 12pm... only knew 2day

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    was at the front today, will post pics later... sorry to the guy whom i accidentally shoved towards the end, was really unintentional... my sincere apologies.
    u are??? mayb i should ask what cam are u holding... i today very sharp at cams

was shooting canon 20D haha...

felt really really bad that my lens hood kept hitting the guy's head..
    Last edited by zhangyb; 10th March 2007 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    wrong le, the key word is 'MDA event'. i would post pic asap... hopefull by next day to show.... stay tune it was at 12pm... only knew 2day
    According to TV ad, it's supposed to be some Starhub HDTV event. I only kow 12-8pm, but date didn't catch.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

haha. although i didnt have such problems like yours, but i kanna kiap by aunties and girls surrounding me

lolx actually i consider today's event mild already.... last time when i was shooting Twins in Singapore then is hardcore haha

So many nikon users today, i turn everywhere is Nikon user wor...

btw post ur photos to see!

According to TV ad, it's supposed to be some Starhub HDTV event. I only kow 12-8pm, but date didn't catch.
    nope, starhub is no a partner of this project....

i think i know who you are ler... u are the one who was labelled 狗仔 is it?

lolx yar lor.... was so embarrased haha

lolx yar lor.... was so embarrased haha
    *ouch* and u would know whose sholder are you hitting all the while... one piece of advise, try to hold you cam stable-ly command in your limited area, tho ppl mayb pushing, turn ard and stare at them... it would stop. they(push)->you, you(push)-> me, i got no where to go, the front is stationery. seems like your arm tent to shake easily, but dun vibrate to other's arm too... lost some passport photos becoz of that

Was at Vivo just now....i've asked the info counter abt this and they said dun have, walked around there today also dun see it. Maybe it's not today.
    as i promised, they are here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=264366

TVB star tour pix: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=264370 may not be the best... for the best, go my gallery

*ouch* and u would know whose sholder are you hitting all the while... one piece of advise, try to hold you cam stable-ly command in your limited area, tho ppl mayb pushing, turn ard and stare at them... it would stop. they(push)->you, you(push)-> me, i got no where to go, the front is stationery. seems like your arm tent to shake easily, but dun vibrate to other's arm too... lost some passport photos becoz of that
    Arh, so you were the uncle? So sorry i kept hitting you!! But you must understand at least you got the barrier to rest while some of us behind don't even have the space to rest our arms down! 2 - 3 hours arm raised in the air with a camera is no easy feat wor... and plus the jostling . The only time i could rest my arms a little was when the guy beside you went to buy macdonalds lol

very nice meeting you!
    Last edited by zhangyb; 11th March 2007 at 12:45 PM.

Arh, so you were the uncle? So sorry i kept hitting you!! But you must understand at least you got the barrier to rest while some of us behind don't even have the space to rest our arms down! 2 - 3 hours arm raised in the air with a camera is no easy feat wor... and plus the jostling . The only time i could rest my arms a little was when the guy beside you went to buy macdonalds lol

very nice meeting you!
    the uncle is my friend, beside him, i am just 16 say until i so old. i ouch is because i tong xin my pixtures for bing blurred

the uncle is my friend, beside him, i am just 16 say until i so old. i ouch is because i tong xin my pixtures for bing blurred
    mixed up! Saw your shots, nice man! Did you go Tampines after that?

mixed up! Saw your shots, nice man! Did you go Tampines after that?
    nope, went home to rest, i media launch, one soft launch and the imm one, nearly killed mebtw those are not top of the cream la, i dun want post those swee swee one out

nope, went home to rest, i media launch, one soft launch and the imm one, nearly killed mebtw those are not top of the cream la, i dun want post those swee swee one out
    ic ic, alright, cya guys around again next time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12