Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toshiba SDHC 4GB Class 4 @ $68.-Cheap?

Default Re: Toshiba SDHC 4GB Class 4 @ $68.-Cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    Yeek... all so slow...
    Thats why...

Dunno wat is the main obj of these SD manufacturers making these cards...the only reason is for the capacity and nothing else...

Quote Originally Posted by cjl View Post
    Thats why...

Dunno wat is the main obj of these SD manufacturers making these cards...the only reason is for the capacity and nothing else...
    cmon la, SDHC is pretty new... give it sometime to develop... just like CD wat, last time only 2x... same goes for normal CF/SD card...

further more not all application require high spd card...

The main difference between SD and SDHC is that the file system is now FAT32 instead of FAT16/12 for SD cards. Sandisk are already making Extreme III SDHC cards with they claim to read/write at speed up to 20MB/s and Lexar is also releasing theirs soon.

But I personally would not spend extra $$$ for those cards. I believe the class 4 cards are good enough for me. I do not do much high speed shooting if at all.

BC
    Last edited by Scaglietti; 9th March 2007 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    cmon la, SDHC is pretty new... give it sometime to develop... just like CD wat, last time only 2x... same goes for normal CF/SD card...

further more not all application require high spd card...

The waiting game.....mmmmm

OT a bit : I jus saw ur thread selling ur Hoya R72....wah lau....reserved....too late liao...

Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    The main difference between SD and SDHC is that the file system is now FAT32 instead of FAT16/12 for SD cards. Sandisk are already making Extreme III SDHC cards with they claim to read/write at speed up to 20MB/s and Lexar is also releasing theirs soon.

But I personally would not spend extra $$$ for those cards. I believe the class 4 cards are good enough for me. I do not do much high speed shooting if at all.

BC
    I just saw the news on Extreme II SDHC. Kinda anticipate

The reason why i need a fast and yet big capacity is mainly due to taking RAW most of the time. got a 2gb Ex III SD and it can only hold around 80+ photos...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12