foto for some project. =)

Default Re: tea

subject seems OOF.

font doesnt seem to suit here.

can't seem to find the point of focus :/
    stop the time.

good lighting and concept....DOF control need to improve? or you actually blur the tea cup on purpose? focusing on the tea cup shall not be difficult with AF...maybe you want to explain why

Wow !!!
    nice shot.

The feel is there, especially the shadow /light source coming from the top left.

Nice. I love it

BTW, just a thought, will it be better if the texts are placed above a bit, instead of obstructing the light source? Just wondering :P

Quote Originally Posted by orislee View Post
    good lighting and concept....DOF control need to improve? or you actually blur the tea cup on purpose? focusing on the tea cup shall not be difficult with AF...maybe you want to explain why
    was on manual. mistake on my side i suppose. ahaha =) thanks for comments

Quote Originally Posted by lionel319 View Post
    Wow !!!
    nice shot.

The feel is there, especially the shadow /light source coming from the top left.

Nice. I love it

BTW, just a thought, will it be better if the texts are placed above a bit, instead of obstructing the light source? Just wondering :P
    thanks =) yea. will try the change of text positioning. thanks again.

nice concept! lighting is nice... however subject is OOF... x.X pity, wuld have been a v nice picture IMHO if not for the OOF...
    When life hands u lemons.... ASK FOR TEQUILA AND SALT!

Quote Originally Posted by zhikang View Post
    nice concept! lighting is nice... however subject is OOF... x.X pity, wuld have been a v nice picture IMHO if not for the OOF...
    ahh. now i feel so guilty about going OOF. ill attempt to retake the shot. thanks all =)

The font that was used in the picture...somehow it doesn't fit?? Sorry i don't know much about fonts...i just sincerely feel some other fonts could fit better.

Quote Originally Posted by blowblue View Post
    The font that was used in the picture...somehow it doesn't fit?? Sorry i don't know much about fonts...i just sincerely feel some other fonts could fit better.
    somehow after u guys mentioned it i felt the samy way. haha thanks all

Its not the font per se (I personally am ok with this sans serif font, looks like futura or impact), but the typography. Try aligning the font to the right properly. or increase the kerning. Oh you might take out the 'tea was regarded...' part and shift it somewhere else.

You might want to use a tripod to avoid handshake. Its quite visible here.