Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: tea

  1. #1

    Default tea



    foto for some project. =)

  2. #2

    Default Re: tea

    subject seems OOF.

    font doesnt seem to suit here.

  3. #3
    Member berisshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    184

    Default Re: tea

    can't seem to find the point of focus :/
    stop the time.

  4. #4

    Default Re: tea

    good lighting and concept....DOF control need to improve? or you actually blur the tea cup on purpose? focusing on the tea cup shall not be difficult with AF...maybe you want to explain why

  5. #5

    Default Re: tea

    Wow !!!
    nice shot.

    The feel is there, especially the shadow /light source coming from the top left.

    Nice. I love it

    BTW, just a thought, will it be better if the texts are placed above a bit, instead of obstructing the light source? Just wondering :P

  6. #6

    Default Re: tea

    Quote Originally Posted by orislee View Post
    good lighting and concept....DOF control need to improve? or you actually blur the tea cup on purpose? focusing on the tea cup shall not be difficult with AF...maybe you want to explain why
    was on manual. mistake on my side i suppose. ahaha =) thanks for comments

  7. #7

    Default Re: tea

    Quote Originally Posted by lionel319 View Post
    Wow !!!
    nice shot.

    The feel is there, especially the shadow /light source coming from the top left.

    Nice. I love it

    BTW, just a thought, will it be better if the texts are placed above a bit, instead of obstructing the light source? Just wondering :P
    thanks =) yea. will try the change of text positioning. thanks again.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: tea

    nice concept! lighting is nice... however subject is OOF... x.X pity, wuld have been a v nice picture IMHO if not for the OOF...
    When life hands u lemons.... ASK FOR TEQUILA AND SALT!

  9. #9

    Default Re: tea

    Quote Originally Posted by zhikang View Post
    nice concept! lighting is nice... however subject is OOF... x.X pity, wuld have been a v nice picture IMHO if not for the OOF...
    ahh. now i feel so guilty about going OOF. ill attempt to retake the shot. thanks all =)

  10. #10

    Default Re: tea

    The font that was used in the picture...somehow it doesn't fit?? Sorry i don't know much about fonts...i just sincerely feel some other fonts could fit better.

  11. #11

    Default Re: tea

    Quote Originally Posted by blowblue View Post
    The font that was used in the picture...somehow it doesn't fit?? Sorry i don't know much about fonts...i just sincerely feel some other fonts could fit better.
    somehow after u guys mentioned it i felt the samy way. haha thanks all

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore, East Coast, Katong.
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: tea

    Its not the font per se (I personally am ok with this sans serif font, looks like futura or impact), but the typography. Try aligning the font to the right properly. or increase the kerning. Oh you might take out the 'tea was regarded...' part and shift it somewhere else.

    You might want to use a tripod to avoid handshake. Its quite visible here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •