Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: rubber grip

  1. #1

    Default rubber grip

    My camera's grip is made of some kind of rubber and as time goes by, it wears off abit and is sticky. Is there anyway to solve this issue?

  2. #2

    Default Re: rubber grip

    Quote Originally Posted by Camm View Post
    My camera's grip is made of some kind of rubber and as time goes by, it wears off abit and is sticky. Is there anyway to solve this issue?
    Get it replaced at the respective service center.
    What I do after a shoot is I wipe down my cam(s) with a damp cloth 2 times, leave it to air for awhile, then into the dry cabinet. So far no probs for me.

  3. #3

    Default Re: rubber grip

    if you have sweaty palms, try to wear half finger gloves.

  4. #4

    Default Re: rubber grip

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    if you have sweaty palms, try to wear half finger gloves.
    like a bikers' glove... stylo...
    Boss say:"Now i shall downgrade u all2 $90 flat for OT!"
    I say:"better ask blanga do..." :bsmilie:

  5. #5

    Default Re: rubber grip

    Oh it can be replaced? That's great

  6. #6

    Default Re: rubber grip

    A friend got a rubber armoured optical device.

    Rubber coating was 'melting'.

    He used lots of swabs with Isopropyl alcohol and that took off most of the gummy gunk.

  7. #7

    Default Re: rubber grip

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    if you have sweaty palms, try to wear half finger gloves.
    i have sewaty palm...no wonder my cam grip also feel sticky even stored in drycabi when not in use..

  8. #8

    Default Re: rubber grip

    Quote Originally Posted by drewdam View Post
    i have sewaty palm...no wonder my cam grip also feel sticky even stored in drycabi when not in use..
    Try wiping down with a damp cloth, letting it air for awhile, then put it in the drycabi. Has worked well for me, eventhough I also have sweaty palms.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •