WAHAAHAHHAAH nice one la AReality.... LOL ROFL.....
Chronological listing of disasters in Indonesia according to AP:
- March 6: An earthquake strikes Sumatra Island, killing at least 52 people and damaging hundreds of buildings.
- March 3: Landslides triggered by days of heavy rain kill at least 40 people in eastern Indonesia.
- Feb. 1: Rivers in the capital, Jakarta, burst their banks, submerging parts of the city in water up to 12 feet deep, killing 57 and displacing 450,000.
- Dec. 29, 2006: A ferry sinks in a storm, killing more than 400 people in the Java Sea.
- Dec. 23, 2006: Heavy rain touches off floods that kill more than 100 people and displace over 400,000 on Sumatra.
- July 17, 2006: An earthquake triggers a tsunami off Java island's southern coast, killing at least 600 people.
- June 19, 2006: Floods and mud flows kill up to 300 people in southern Sulawesi province.
- May 27, 2006: An earthquake in central Java kills at least 5,800 people and injures more than 36,000.
- May 2006: A series of explosions spew hot ash down the slopes of Mount Merapi, forcing 15,000 villagers to flee.
- May 2006: A mud eruption at a drilling shaft on Java displaces more than 11,000 people and inundates villages and factories, spewing a million oil drums of muck a day.
- Jan. 4, 2006: Some 200 people are killed in a landslide on Java.
- March 28, 2005: More than 900 people are killed and tens of thousands are left homeless when an earthquake hits Nias, Banyak and Simeulue islands off the coast of Sumatra.
- Dec. 26, 2004: An earthquake sets off a tsunami that kills more than 160,000 people in Indonesia, mostly in Aceh province on Sumatra.
so because singapore doesn't able to buy sand, because singaporean has to suffer of air pollution caused by indonesian..because singapore doesn't get what they want so it is a fault of other countries?
to me the karma to singapore is the mindset of their new generation.. =) there is always more hardship that rich kids need to overcome, if they aren't taught about they are blessed.