Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

  1. #21

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    WAHAAHAHHAAH nice one la AReality.... LOL ROFL.....
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

  2. #22

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality View Post
    U din realise nowdays the playgrounds no more sand?


    .
    one more out of the millions negative ones, din u(Zaknafein) find the air quility last year durin oct very bad... many poor students(including me) are doin major exams leh....the gahmen did not do enuf to control, affect us

  3. #23

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    Chronological listing of disasters in Indonesia according to AP:

    • March 6: An earthquake strikes Sumatra Island, killing at least 52 people and damaging hundreds of buildings.
    • March 3: Landslides triggered by days of heavy rain kill at least 40 people in eastern Indonesia.
    • Feb. 1: Rivers in the capital, Jakarta, burst their banks, submerging parts of the city in water up to 12 feet deep, killing 57 and displacing 450,000.
    • Dec. 29, 2006: A ferry sinks in a storm, killing more than 400 people in the Java Sea.
    • Dec. 23, 2006: Heavy rain touches off floods that kill more than 100 people and displace over 400,000 on Sumatra.
    • July 17, 2006: An earthquake triggers a tsunami off Java island's southern coast, killing at least 600 people.
    • June 19, 2006: Floods and mud flows kill up to 300 people in southern Sulawesi province.
    • May 27, 2006: An earthquake in central Java kills at least 5,800 people and injures more than 36,000.
    • May 2006: A series of explosions spew hot ash down the slopes of Mount Merapi, forcing 15,000 villagers to flee.
    • May 2006: A mud eruption at a drilling shaft on Java displaces more than 11,000 people and inundates villages and factories, spewing a million oil drums of muck a day.
    • Jan. 4, 2006: Some 200 people are killed in a landslide on Java.
    • March 28, 2005: More than 900 people are killed and tens of thousands are left homeless when an earthquake hits Nias, Banyak and Simeulue islands off the coast of Sumatra.
    • Dec. 26, 2004: An earthquake sets off a tsunami that kills more than 160,000 people in Indonesia, mostly in Aceh province on Sumatra.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    Garuda Indonesia jet in flames after airport crash and burst into flames on landing at Yogyakarta airport.....following a 6.6 magnitude earthquake in Sumatra yesterday


    looks like indonesia has meet with lots of crisis recently
    Earthquake yesterday, plane crash today, bombs tomorrow....

    Dis world is more screwed than I'd thought. Damn.

  5. #25

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    The shiok get shioker!
    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    The poor getting poorer and the rich getting richer
    Life is unfair

  6. #26

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    so because singapore doesn't able to buy sand, because singaporean has to suffer of air pollution caused by indonesian..because singapore doesn't get what they want so it is a fault of other countries?

    to me the karma to singapore is the mindset of their new generation.. =) there is always more hardship that rich kids need to overcome, if they aren't taught about they are blessed.

  7. #27

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    so because singapore doesn't able to buy sand, because singaporean has to suffer of air pollution caused by indonesian..because singapore doesn't get what they want so it is a fault of other countries?

    to me the karma to singapore is the mindset of their new generation.. =) there is always more hardship that rich kids need to overcome, if they aren't taught about they are blessed.
    hi...it not only about buying sand...

    If Sand Cost Up is sustained => Construction Cost Up => Cost of Product (i.e. cost of the roof over your head) Up => Rental Up => Cost of Consumer Product Up => YOU NEED TO EARN MORE TO MAKE A LEAVING......

  8. #28
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind View Post
    Chronological listing of disasters in Indonesia according to AP:
    • March 6: An earthquake strikes Sumatra Island, killing at least 52 people and damaging hundreds of buildings.
    • March 3: Landslides triggered by days of heavy rain kill at least 40 people in eastern Indonesia.
    • Feb. 1: Rivers in the capital, Jakarta, burst their banks, submerging parts of the city in water up to 12 feet deep, killing 57 and displacing 450,000.
    • Dec. 29, 2006: A ferry sinks in a storm, killing more than 400 people in the Java Sea.
    • Dec. 23, 2006: Heavy rain touches off floods that kill more than 100 people and displace over 400,000 on Sumatra.
    • July 17, 2006: An earthquake triggers a tsunami off Java island's southern coast, killing at least 600 people.
    • June 19, 2006: Floods and mud flows kill up to 300 people in southern Sulawesi province.
    • May 27, 2006: An earthquake in central Java kills at least 5,800 people and injures more than 36,000.
    • May 2006: A series of explosions spew hot ash down the slopes of Mount Merapi, forcing 15,000 villagers to flee.
    • May 2006: A mud eruption at a drilling shaft on Java displaces more than 11,000 people and inundates villages and factories, spewing a million oil drums of muck a day.
    • Jan. 4, 2006: Some 200 people are killed in a landslide on Java.
    • March 28, 2005: More than 900 people are killed and tens of thousands are left homeless when an earthquake hits Nias, Banyak and Simeulue islands off the coast of Sumatra.
    • Dec. 26, 2004: An earthquake sets off a tsunami that kills more than 160,000 people in Indonesia, mostly in Aceh province on Sumatra.
    A land of disasters...

  9. #29

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaii50 View Post
    hi...it not only about buying sand...

    If Sand Cost Up is sustained => Construction Cost Up => Cost of Product (i.e. cost of the roof over your head) Up => Rental Up => Cost of Consumer Product Up => YOU NEED TO EARN MORE TO MAKE A LEAVING......

    So in other words, you are saying that you're OK with destroying the environments in other countries as long as it doesn't affect your wallet negatively.

  10. #30

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind View Post
    Chronological listing of disasters in Indonesia according to AP:
    • March 6: An earthquake strikes Sumatra Island, killing at least 52 people and damaging hundreds of buildings.
    • March 3: Landslides triggered by days of heavy rain kill at least 40 people in eastern Indonesia.
    • Feb. 1: Rivers in the capital, Jakarta, burst their banks, submerging parts of the city in water up to 12 feet deep, killing 57 and displacing 450,000.
    • Dec. 29, 2006: A ferry sinks in a storm, killing more than 400 people in the Java Sea.
    • Dec. 23, 2006: Heavy rain touches off floods that kill more than 100 people and displace over 400,000 on Sumatra.
    • July 17, 2006: An earthquake triggers a tsunami off Java island's southern coast, killing at least 600 people.
    • June 19, 2006: Floods and mud flows kill up to 300 people in southern Sulawesi province.
    • May 27, 2006: An earthquake in central Java kills at least 5,800 people and injures more than 36,000.
    • May 2006: A series of explosions spew hot ash down the slopes of Mount Merapi, forcing 15,000 villagers to flee.
    • May 2006: A mud eruption at a drilling shaft on Java displaces more than 11,000 people and inundates villages and factories, spewing a million oil drums of muck a day.
    • Jan. 4, 2006: Some 200 people are killed in a landslide on Java.
    • March 28, 2005: More than 900 people are killed and tens of thousands are left homeless when an earthquake hits Nias, Banyak and Simeulue islands off the coast of Sumatra.
    • Dec. 26, 2004: An earthquake sets off a tsunami that kills more than 160,000 people in Indonesia, mostly in Aceh province on Sumatra.
    There are a couple more actually. It looks like the AP missed the news on a ferry that burned down last February and the Adam Air airplane that crashed into the ocean off Sulawesi (airplane still can't be recovered due to the extreme depths the plane is in) at the beginning of the new year.

  11. #31

    Default Re: earthquake yesterday, plane crash today...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentWave View Post
    So in other words, you are saying that you're OK with destroying the environments in other countries as long as it doesn't affect your wallet negatively.

    that's entertaining thoughts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •