Thread: Adobe Photoshop 7

Default Adobe Photoshop 7

Guys, i need help. I dun noe why, but my pictures seems to be too yellowish when i view in photoshop. But when using ACDSee to view the pictures, the colors are normal. I believe this is something to do with the color template. Can anyone teach me how to rectify this problem?

I would like to know too.

I believe it could be the embedded profile.
    Just change it to adobe RGB and it should be fine.

Originally posted by Giantnookie
    I believe it could be the embedded profile.
    Just change it to adobe RGB and it should be fine.
    do not do that. That is incorrect information.

I will post the proper adjustments later when I get home from home. abt 11pm.

Originally posted by Java_Guru

do not do that. That is incorrect information.

I will post the proper adjustments later when I get home from home. abt 11pm.
    Yes guru.

There are 2 key things that can be wrong. The problem could be either or worse both.

(a) Your Adobe Gama (see under startup) is wrongly calibrated. Look under control panel and follow the calibration exercise.

(b) First determine the embedded colour profile in your JPG/TIFF. See your camera manual/RAW convertor for info. Assign the wrong one (as suggested above) will completely screw up your colors. Next, determine what color space u work in Photoshop (usu either sRGB or Adobe RGB).

Then check your color settings under Photoshop. What are the exact settings to be used WHEN there is either no color profile or a mismatch occurs?

In the first case, read the manual and assign the proper profile suitable for your camera images. Next choose to convert the embedded profile to the working color space.

In the second case, change the settings in Photoshop to convert to working color space on a mismatch.

THanks. GOt it running already man!