Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 101

Thread: Pentax in IT Show 2007

  1. #21

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    What about lens?

    Are they showcasing the new ones as well? Doesn't seem to suggest that in the newspaper.

    Hope they have some FA50 1.4 available! )
    if you are lucky enough, there will be one FA50/1.4 right available at CP. I just bought one from them last Friday.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    944

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Got the K100D?
    Birds Of Singapore Android App released!
    the mac 13 on Flickr

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    270

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    unless Pentax Japan send them


    Yes ,of cause.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by livetofly View Post
    if you are lucky enough, there will be one FA50/1.4 right available at CP. I just bought one from them last Friday.
    and i think swing123 got that last piece on Fri.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by livetofly View Post
    hopefully, but I just got mine from eBay, very nice! But need to learn how to use it properly. Later will try to post some sample shots with it.
    how much u got it for??

    My next target purchase (with wallet permitting and I foresee it will take me over few months to have enuff monies to buy)

    DA 50-200mm
    540 flash

  6. #26

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    and i think swing123 got that last piece on Fri.
    how u know? u spy on me ah??

  7. #27

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by swing123 View Post
    how much u got it for??

    My next target purchase (with wallet permitting and I foresee it will take me over few months to have enuff monies to buy)

    DA 50-200mm
    540 flash
    540 flash: USD 399 + 33 shipment.

    and currently i also own the DA 50-200mm, but never used... later dun noe whether try to use it or sell it...

  8. #28

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by the mac 13 View Post
    Got the K100D?
    u may wanna try visiting the Photomalaysia site and PM the pentax kaki in the Pentax thread....

    from what i read in the Pentax pricelist thread there, apparently there is a seller based in Penang selling pentax stuff at very good price......he delivered thru Poslaju i think..try to get his number from other pentax members via PM.....

    the last i checked, FA50mm/f1.4 he is selling at less than S$300 (i paid CP S$350 for it last weekend), before delivery charges.....

    u may try him out and ask for the price of K100D.....

  9. #29

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by livetofly View Post
    540 flash: USD 399 + 33 shipment.

    and currently i also own the DA 50-200mm, but never used... later dun noe whether try to use it or sell it...
    that is S$665 equivalent.....is it cheaper compare to local selling price???

    re DA 50-200mm......ahem

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    That's quite expensive... Locally only selling 610 when stock EVENTUALLY arrives...

  11. #31

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by swing123 View Post
    that is S$665 equivalent.....is it cheaper compare to local selling price???

    re DA 50-200mm......ahem
    $665 isn't cheap for the flash, but if you need it now, there isn't much choice I guess.

    And I'll keep the DA50-200 for you Whence you get the money, give me a call (or sms) - but not before the 10th of April

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Balestier
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by swing123 View Post
    u may wanna try visiting the Photomalaysia site and PM the pentax kaki in the Pentax thread....

    from what i read in the Pentax pricelist thread there, apparently there is a seller based in Penang selling pentax stuff at very good price......he delivered thru Poslaju i think..try to get his number from other pentax members via PM.....

    the last i checked, FA50mm/f1.4 he is selling at less than S$300 (i paid CP S$350 for it last weekend), before delivery charges.....

    u may try him out and ask for the price of K100D.....
    <<Edited>> You can pm me if you need the address and contact

    The prices in Malaysia looks really good for Tamrons;

    TAMRON AF SP 90mm f2.8 macro 1:1 >>> RM8XX > KL > Apr'06
    TAMRON 1.4x 4MC AF Teleconverter >>> RM2XX > KL > Jul'06
    TAMRON AF70-300mm LD DI macro >>> RM6XX > PG > Jan'07
    Last edited by longko; 7th March 2007 at 01:56 PM.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    And I'll keep the DA50-200 for you Whence you get the money, give me a call (or sms) - but not before the 10th of April
    i tot u reserved it for creampuff??

  14. #34

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by longko View Post
    Is the guy from xxxxx? I asked the admin in Photomalaysia, and he said the shop I could be looking for is xxxxxx.
    The prices in Malaysia looks really good for Tamrons;

    TAMRON AF SP 90mm f2.8 macro 1:1 >>> RM8XX > KL > Apr'06
    TAMRON 1.4x 4MC AF Teleconverter >>> RM2XX > KL > Jul'06
    TAMRON AF70-300mm LD DI macro >>> RM6XX > PG > Jan'07
    that's the one......

    i am not sure if it is a good idea to post the name, address and contact of that seller so big....if i am not mistaken, i read somewhere in Photomalaysia that if other sellers who got known of it may complain to Shiriro Malaysia of the low price and may end up with supplies being cut.........i may be wrong....

    best is to keep the secret and pass among Pentax kaki via PM......
    Last edited by swing123; 7th March 2007 at 01:54 PM.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Ummm mind editting your quote? At least remove the shop name swing123.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    Ummm mind editting your quote? At least remove the shop name swing123.
    done ......LOLOL and thanx for reminding me......now awaiting longko to edit his post

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Balestier
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    I'd edited the post

    I may want to take a trip to kl/penang for those prices

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by longko View Post
    I'd edited the post

    I may want to take a trip to kl/penang for those prices
    Their teleconverter is still a bit more expensive than buying from BHPHoto.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    Their teleconverter is still a bit more expensive than buying from BHPHoto.
    but look at their price for DA43 f1.9 LE......CP selling S$760 or more.....their price is rm1,3xx which is around S$600??? did i see wrongly or someone typed wrongly???

    also, their Tamron 70-300.......

  20. #40

    Default Re: Pentax in IT Show 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by longko View Post
    I'd edited the post

    I may want to take a trip to kl/penang for those prices
    no need......they can do poslaju to s'pore.....just add a little of cost....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •