Thread: Replacing eyes

Default Replacing eyes

I'm sorry to have to post this.

I'm sure it'spretty basic stuff for the experts here, but it has me stumped.

I have a pix of somefacing straight on (group shot). The eyes are closed.

I have another shot of the same person, closer to the camera, also straight on - with eyes open.

So, I though I might try to 'save' the group shot by copying the eyes from one photo and paste in the group shot photo.

I tried to lasso, feather and copy from the picture with the open eyes, then go to the group shot and dupe a layer, then paste. IT WORKS!

BUT the SIZE of the eyes are too big! How do I make the size of the eyes that I copied smaller so as to fit the group photo?

Thanks for reading and helping.

Default Re: Replacing eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I'm sorry to have to post this.

I'm sure it'spretty basic stuff for the experts here, but it has me stumped.

I have a pix of somefacing straight on (group shot). The eyes are closed.

I have another shot of the same person, closer to the camera, also straight on - with eyes open.

So, I though I might try to 'save' the group shot by copying the eyes from one photo and paste in the group shot photo.

I tried to lasso, feather and copy from the picture with the open eyes, then go to the group shot and dupe a layer, then paste. IT WORKS!

BUT the SIZE of the eyes are too big! How do I make the size of the eyes that I copied smaller so as to fit the group photo?

Thanks for reading and helping.
    Cntrl T...

Kewl!

THANKS DAN!

always take two or more shots for group photos.

make it simple, just use a soft bush to copy the eyes, cut and paste.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Thanks Catchlights. Very wise advise. I don't know what happened, really. Groups usually get a minimum of 5 shots per set from me. I recall a senior member of the group being very very tired...so it was only 1 shot for that take. Never again.