Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: how to create own magazine wedding photo

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    singapore, Jurong
    Posts
    122

    Default how to create own magazine wedding photo

    i was suprise by my friends journal wedding photos
    because he spend $600 for free lance and the photos come out is those studio type magazine style album. The size and material is actual the same. PRO.....


    how to make this type of album? can normal develop shop can do this?

  2. #2
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    $600 for the album only?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  3. #3

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    $600 ? not bad!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    singapore, Jurong
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    no no. 1 day plus album.

  5. #5

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    Quote Originally Posted by letdoit View Post
    no no. 1 day plus album.
    my goodness...................

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman View Post
    my goodness...................
    my exact sentiments!!

  7. #7
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    Quote Originally Posted by letdoit View Post
    no no. 1 day plus album.
    sure? if you are impress by his works, why don't you share with us, maybe we can learn something new?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  8. #8

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    Very keen to know too... Pls share.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    singapore, Jurong
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    sure? if you are impress by his works, why don't you share with us, maybe we can learn something new?
    ok, but how? snapshot his album?
    i live jurong and she live toa payoh, maybe when i go her house again, take snapshot on her album.

  10. #10
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    Quote Originally Posted by letdoit View Post
    ok, but how? snapshot his album?
    i live jurong and she live toa payoh, maybe when i go her house again, take snapshot on her album.
    can also, so we can learn some cheap and good way to make the album.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  11. #11

    Default Re: how to create own magazine wedding photo

    Quote Originally Posted by letdoit View Post
    i was suprise by my friends journal wedding photos
    because he spend $600 for free lance and the photos come out is those studio type magazine style album. The size and material is actual the same. PRO.....


    how to make this type of album? can normal develop shop can do this?
    are the pages like those thick and hard ones that cant be bent, or just thicker kinda art paper that is still bendable??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •