Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1002

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

  1. #841
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Shoot fashion loh .. join the fashion shooters @ Marina Square..
    i told u i scare of so many human wah. all the head blocking , got ladder , got ppt fighting over seat etc, very sian
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  2. #842

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    later he hammer u
    lalala...i will prepare a bigger hammer for him....
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  3. #843

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Processing some backlogs 1 shot crappy shot from yesterday's motorx...

    pro tio si pro....
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  4. #844
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Processing some backlogs 1 shot crappy shot from yesterday's motorx...

    nice wah. If u say your photo handshake then all my photo are like sh*ts liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #845
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lalala...i will prepare a bigger hammer for him....
    think he might use an electric drill on u
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  6. #846
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    i told u i scare of so many human wah. all the head blocking , got ladder , got ppt fighting over seat etc, very sian
    don't worry lah, now i also scared this kind of thing... later people take photo of you being standing up and blocking the crowd esp DF also quite tall 1

  7. #847
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    pro tio si pro....

  8. #848

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    think he might use an electric drill on u
    lol...i gt more heavy weapon behind...so no need to scare...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  9. #849

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    DA IS THE PRO!!!




    understand?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  10. #850
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    DA IS THE PRO!!!




    understand?
    Sorry ... i still dunch understand what is pro?

  11. #851

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Sorry ... i still dunch understand what is pro?
    DA BECOME PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER LIAO!!!




    understand?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  12. #852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    don't worry lah, now i also scared this kind of thing... later people take photo of you being standing up and blocking the crowd esp DF also quite tall 1
    still recall the init stage where RC got Chinese New Year dancing / fashion show few years back . I every week die die sure go chop place from 9am to evening.

    Those was the happy time not until 2 years later, the photographers group get extremly big not to mention those war war war issue between them.

    Lucky I can see the leave before I stop going there
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    DA BECOME PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER LIAO!!!




    understand?
    No i don't understand and why are you typing so big? ... you professional in typography? must type so big?

  14. #854

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    No i don't understand and why are you typing so big? ... you professional in typography? must type so big?
    mus make it stand out...i scare others cant see...



    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  15. #855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    still recall the init stage where RC got Chinese New Year dancing / fashion show few years back . I every week die die sure go chop place from 9am to evening.

    Those was the happy time not until 2 years later, the photographers group get extremly big not to mention those war war war issue between them.

    Lucky I can see the leave before I stop going there
    2 years ago everything was still nice ... still remember die die must camp at that sweet spot ...you still got time to go buy CPE-3 somemore!

    in general i give way to you, you give way to me .. everyone compromise.. now ...

  16. #856
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    DA BECOME PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER LIAO!!!




    understand?
    To help DA understand, post a poll outside include his motor photo and ask

    Do you think this is the work of a Pro ?

    opt 1- Cool , sure Pro
    opt 2 - ya , die die is Pro
    opt 3 - No need to say , give that man a tiger. Pro.


    and let Csers poll loh ..
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  17. #857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    mus make it stand out...i scare others cant see...



    No need - as a professional, you're paid. I'm not. So that's the difference. So stop calling people pro ...

  18. #858
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    To help DA understand, post a poll outside include his motor photo and ask

    Do you think this is the work of a Pro ?

    opt 1- Cool , sure Pro
    opt 2 - ya , die die is Pro
    opt 3 - No need to say , give that man a tiger. Pro.


    and let Csers poll loh ..
    oei .. don't ar..

  19. #859
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    mus make it stand out...i scare others cant see...



    I think you got handshake while typing lah. Use a IS keyboard loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  20. #860

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XV - All systems go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    oei .. don't ar..
    haha...on ar....



    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •